Kodi Freeze When Timeshifting or Playing Recording
(2017-01-04, 19:14)margro Wrote: Remove the credentials and try again.

I gave it a run, and had the same issue. I noticed this time that it ran one of my CPU cores to 100% and it stuck there. Also, after rebooting this time, my resolution was back to default 4k@30. So I wonder if the issue would be that I have the display refresh rate set to change with the video. I would think a lot of people use this setting, though.

* Edit: Un-checking "Adjust display refresh rate to match video" didn't fix the problem.

Here's the new log: kodi.log

Edit: That log is interesting. I see no errors after the channel is selected. It shows the screensaver activating, then me pressing down to wake it up. It shows me pressing Esc to try backing out (blue circle still going) and then finally shows me pressing 's' to activate the shutdown window and reboot.

Here's another one. The first accidentally had RTSP enabled, and without that enabled I had no weird CPU spikes. However, same issue with errors though, I don't see any errors after starting timeshift. I just never get any video. I can see the two timeshift files being created in the LiveTV Buffer folder on my backend server as well. Kodi.log without RTSP

After moving a couple files into the LiveTV Buffer folder and testing as a video source, I can confirm that I am able to play using that method. So the problem appears isolated to the PVR/TV section.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi Freeze When Timeshifting or Playing Recording - by Tortuga - 2017-01-05, 01:26
[Solved] - by Tortuga - 2017-01-12, 06:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Freeze When Timeshifting or Playing Recording0