Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi
(2019-03-25, 00:43)Dax9 Wrote: The Kodi addon repository still has the AML 0.9.8 version, at least as of this writing.  I installed the latest AML 0.9.10-alpha version and gave it a try.  I experienced a couple errors during testing, but otherwise it works great.  Thanks for your continued development of this addon.

The errors were in Step by Step > Build Software List item plots and Utilities > Check MAME CRC hash collisions.  I don't know if these issues are in AML 0.9.9, but here are the lines

Thanks a lot for your patch, I already fixed AML dev version. I refactored the code of the "Setup plugin" context menu and those crashes were due to variable renaming. Probably the crashes only affected to 0.9.9.

AML 0.9.9 is waiting and under review by the Kodi developers in this pull request. Once the pull request is merged, the Kodi build tools generate the ZIP file and place it in the official repository.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2019-03-25, 13:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi2