Library not scanning updating tv show.
I am using windows 7 with 17.4 , closed off from the Internet - access to local network only - for 2 reasons - to completely disable firewall , and the htpc is a dedicated machine all the naming work I do on another PC - so it made sense to have the source set to local rather than tvdb. I am using the latest version of Media Companion.

I have scraped several seasons of Dr Who ( 2005 ) - using MC , I believe based on the wiki that I have the folder and naming structure correct .
when I scan into the library , it will scan and add 1 season only - sometimes season 8 , sometimes 9 . I have removed and added the source several time trying to get it to add all 3 seasons I have ready. All episodes are showing up and working when I go into file location. I have tried adding individual episodes via scan to library on the context menu .

I will add screenshots of folder structure in next post as well as full logs.

what I see in the log is that when I try to add individual episodes - it throws errors saying no tvshow ( info file Huh? ) - I can tell you there is one.
also it refuses to scan folders using out dated folder names that have been corrected , and previous to the last time I added/removed source to clean the library DB. also Kodi seems to attempt to reach tvdb.com ( which it obviously wont be able to )

any assistance appreciated

Messages In This Thread
Library not scanning updating tv show. - by jpil - 2017-09-20, 19:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library not scanning updating tv show.0