Best method for scheduling recordings.
Hi,

I am still a bit of a newbie, in terms of TVH, and have only recently made the complete switch to it for all my recordings (I used NPVR previously).

I have a few issues, about scheduling recordings, that you guys might be able to help me with.

1. I use Schedules Direct for all my EPG (no OTA grabbers) and so the information is very complete and uniform across all my channels.

Whenever I click on a program, to record it, I often get an option to record the series.  This is not usually problem, but I have noticed an issue with this in that only episodes on that particular channel are recorded.  This is not usually a problem, but it does mean if I click record on an SD version of a channel, it will only record on that channel - HD showings of the channel will be missed, as will later showings on +1 channels.

Am I correct in thinking that when I click on the record series button, this is essentially series link?  If so, am I correct in thinking that series link only works for a single channel - i.e. the CRID for S1E1 of Top Gear, for example, is different on BBC1 as opposed to on BBC1 HD or Dave?

2. Is there any way I can stop certain seasons from being recorded?  I have seen all episodes of Wheeler Dealers, up to season 8.  The episodes are shown fairly randomly and it would be great if I could somehow put a record on for all unrecorded episodes from season 9 onwards.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Best method for scheduling recordings. - by elsmandino - 2018-03-28, 15:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best method for scheduling recordings.0