Beta No Timeshift / Pause of live TV on latest Betas
Yes, is not working. Sorry for posting here that works and confuse people. I thought it worked because I tested it very short time, as I use kodi 17 and Argus to watch TV, because in kodi 18 with Argus the edl commercial skip is not working, and I use kodi 18 only for music and videos, because that part has improved in kodi 18 especially the music section, but the tv has worsened (at least with Argus, I don't know with other backends, and I'm not going to test them because always I'm going back to Argus and is a waste of time to test something that I already know that is worst even if I have to stay in kodi 17 and use 2 different versions of kodi)
What made me think it worked was that when I pause live tv, it pauses and a timeshift bar appears, then if I resume in few seconds it resumes normally. But now i tested better and if I do the same thing for more time the stream blocks and I have to change channel or it stays there doing nothing (can't resume).
I hope some gentle and charitable dev steps up to add that missing pieces of code.
Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Timeshift / Pause of live TV on latest Betas - by goibe - 2018-10-12, 14:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Timeshift / Pause of live TV on latest Betas0