v18 BUG? -> "ListItem.Icon" shows "ListItem.EpgEventIcon" in DialogPVRInfo.xml
Just ignore the text underneath, i guess im thaking a Brake may better for both sides, by..

----------------

(2018-10-11, 11:03)Klojum Wrote: Context is everything... I said "Identifying every thread you start lately",

And sorry ur still wrong about this!

Tell me one other Tread which was marked as BUG which wasnt one? (lets say during the last month or two)
(I usaly try to be carefull with marking treads as BUGs, i still got other issues in the "Backburner" where i first would like to investigate if those are issues on my side, or not, and if im stuck i go and ask here if someone got similar issues. And i also will in the Future.

---
Jer, i speak openly about the Problems i face by upgrading to Krypton, and im thankfull for the help im getting here. (and jer, sometimes problems i face are caused by my own code - im not a Pro Coder)

Jer, i try to report BUGs if i finde any / i post about Bugs if i finde any.
(is this a Probem?)

---
(2018-10-11, 11:03)Klojum Wrote: this is not a bug, because nothing broke. LIstItem.Icon worked exactly the same way in Krypton and ListItem.EggEventIcon is new with Leia.

ListItem.Icon for an EPG event always did and still does return the EPG event thumb, if available

Where there any Backends in Krypton which provided something different than the ChannelIcon for "ListItem.Icon" in Krypton?

Jer, totaly possible that there are/where two differeren classes used to provide the Icon in Krypton, didnt dig in the Code..
so i was wrong by guessing its a Bug

---
But at the End, what are we Bikeshadding about? That i did Tag this Tread firstly as "BUG" (i did already then put a "->BUG?" behinde this Tag as i wasnt completely shure it is one.)?

EDIT: (I have to apologise for tagging this tread wrong, and im sorry for making this mistake)

--
Ksooo : thanks for clarification.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUG? -> "ListItem.Icon" shows "ListItem.EpgEventIcon" in DialogPVRInfo.xml - by Rantanplan-1 - 2018-10-11, 21:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BUG? -> "ListItem.Icon" shows "ListItem.EpgEventIcon" in DialogPVRInfo.xml0