Getting Kodi to show random fanart from Media Center Master
Hi
I'm pretty new to Kodi, and looking for a specific setup, if it possible. I'm been looking around, but can't seem to find a solution to specific my challenge. Perhaps I just finding find it, as the community is so big, that it may drown in the size of Q&A's.
Because I'm new to Kodi, I don't know if it possible or even if it's the right place to ask, but I gotta start somewhere.

From the old days, I was running the build-in Media Center of Windows 7 together with Media Center Master (MCM), and specific I liked the function, that Media Center ransom showed the fanart from MCM and rotated those images, when you where on a movie e.g. reading the storyline.

It is possible to get Kodi to behave in the same way, and if so how?

Right now I running Kodi on a Windows 10 HTPC, where I also have MCM installed. My media is located on a Synology NAS, which runs Emby. 
I'm sure I need MCM at all, I just liked the feature, where it downloaded everything for the media, including several images and the front-end could show them all by rotating.

Messages In This Thread
Getting Kodi to show random fanart from Media Center Master - by Mhystique - 2019-01-05, 13:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting Kodi to show random fanart from Media Center Master0