Linux Mint 19 (xfce) + Kodi 18 installed via flatpak
As I said originally - my version of Kodi 18 was installed via the flatpak - right from the repositories. That's the one I wanted to know where the log files were being put ... although I strongly suspect they don't exist - I certainly cannot find them.

Going back to Kodi 17 - I couldn't because it was gone, poofed out of the repository. But thanks Klojum, it was the repository - I also had the /unstable one in the PPAs. It said it did NOT install; but obviously did (Aghhhh - I should have double checked)

As far as the Kodi 18 package being broken; maybe it was because I was using a 32bit PC? Dunno - tomorrow I'll spin my chair sideways and try with a 64bit PC.

And finally wsnipex , circling back to the thread's start, I would love to give you a Debug log from a flatpak - I think flatpaks are a great idea.

So ignore everything I've posted except - where is the log file in a flatpak install?

Klojum - is that a penguin on the polar bear? It is so wrong on so many levels. Every time I see it I laugh, not smile, laugh!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mint 19 (xfce) + Kodi 18 installed via flatpak - by lindzay - 2019-01-17, 08:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mint 19 (xfce) + Kodi 18 installed via flatpak0