Linux ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel
(2020-11-30, 11:37)juanmablanco Wrote:
(2020-11-30, 09:01)wrxtasy Wrote: The advantage with the ODROID N2+ is it has a properly engineered heatsink included which allows the S922X chipset to be clocked higher vs Beelink competition if you are chasing that little bit extra.
There is also included a high quality DAC for those that still have a old quality analog audio receiver.
And it's very easy to re-flash a Plugable eMMC module if things go wrong vs internal eMMC on Android boxes.
Thank you for your kind and helpful answer!
I will take a look on both hardkernel and odroid.co.uk for the N2+. I suppose it will also have a better support in the future.

Just a couple of questions regarding an only Kodi use (I've been using a Wetek Core for more than 4 years, and I'm only changing it because I've changed my TV and the Core struggles with 4K content):
Is there a way to power on the board from the remote you recommend? For just CoreElec Kodi use, eMMC would be a noticiable improve or is it not worth the cost?

Regards

If you are in the UK or the EU - make sure to purchase from a UK or EU-based dealer to benefit from UK/EU consumer protection.  Last time I checked HardKernel only guaranteed their products for something like 28 days - and although the majority of users are very happy with their products, there have been QC issues in the past and a number of documented failures outside their warranty period, where Hardkernel have been less than helpful.

I've got Hardkernel products and have been reasonably happy with them - but would always advise caution in choosing your purchase route to ensure you get the full protection of EU/UK consumer law.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel - by noggin - 2020-11-30, 11:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID N2+ - AMLogic S922X board from Hardkernel4