Apply custom filtering to dynamic content?
Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to apply custom filtering to dynamic content in a way similar to a smart playlist?

I noticed that the Container.FolderPath of a custom node basically uses JSON style formating - but it doesn't seem to work if I use it as a content path:

e.g. a custom node for title matching Alien is
videodb://movies/titles/?xsp%7b%22rules%22%3a%7b%22and%22%3a%5b%7b%22field%22%3a%22title%22%2c%22operator%22%3a%22is%22%2c%22value%22%3a%5b%22Alien%22%5d%7d%5d%7d%2c%22type%22%3a%22movies%22%7d

which is translates to:
videodb://movies/titles/?xsp{"rules":{"and":[{"field":"title","operator":"is","value":["Alien"]}]},"type":"movies"}

But if I stick either in <content> tags or call it with ActivateWindow(), the content is the all titles path (videodb://movies/titles).

Is this even something that is possible? A smartplaylist is out of the question because I need to have dynamically inputted values based upon a window property.
I know this is a long shot, but if something like this can be done then a lot of skinning possibilities open up!
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
Apply custom filtering to dynamic content? - by jurialmunkey - 2019-03-05, 11:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apply custom filtering to dynamic content?0