BUG - Settings accessible without password even when Locked in Profile
(2019-05-03, 22:23)Gade Wrote:
(2019-05-03, 21:58)griffindodd Wrote: Thanks for replying. That is odd as I have tried other skins where trying to enter the main settings menu is indeed challenged for a master password (Amber is an example) but as I don't know the intricacies of skinning then I'm not sure if there are others details at play.

That's because some other skins access the main settings window and nothing else (Estuary etc.).
Rapier skips the main settings window (it doesn't exist in the skin) and accesses interface settings directly, and also other settings windows from the submenus.

Interface settings and some other settings window are for some reason not protected by password (when accessed directly), even if it is set up in the profile.
(2019-05-03, 21:58)griffindodd Wrote: I'm running LibreElec on the x86 platform.

Not Rpi?

I added the code for the LibreELEC settings ages ago and only show them on Rpi platforms.
But that's changed now. 

OK gotcha, hopefully they will address this at some point as only locking down half the settings seems kinda pointless. Thanks for your great work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUG - Settings accessible without password even when Locked in Profile - by griffindodd - 2019-05-03, 22:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BUG - Settings accessible without password even when Locked in Profile0