Release script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative
(2019-08-04, 00:38)sualfred Wrote: It basically follows the same logic like ExtendedInfo does.
The lists will be optional but the IDs are going to be reserved. And there are not much lists I'm going to add. Mostly only related movies/tvshows, cast, images. And since you are going to be built a "plugin based TMDB catalog" I wont' add more, but I'll keep the TMDB id of items everywhere stored so skinners can extend this windows on their own with your plugin.

So, yeah, it is and will always be a very very lightwight "little bro" of ExtendInfo. Atm it's integrated into my helper to save time, but it won't be a big deal to split it to a own once it's done.
This sounds fantastic! And will be the perfect compliment to my tmdb helper (which I'm currently rewriting with classes and better code structure now that I've got the basic concept working).

Also saves me having to write a window manager, which I really didn't want to do.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: script.embuary.helper - a (maybe) skin helper service / widgets alternative - by jurialmunkey - 2019-08-04, 03:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative3