• 10(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 8.8.15 for Kodi 15 Isengard [DEPRECATED]
(2015-08-22, 10:19)malewski Wrote: I mean the UPCOMING tv shows. I will look in the addon settings.

The upcoming tv shows widget can be disabled in the tv show next aired add-on settings.

System -> Add-ons -> My Add-ons -> All -> TV Show - Next Aired -> Configure

Disable the setting "Show All TV Shows for home screen".

(2015-08-22, 10:19)malewski Wrote: And for the BIGFAN view I will place a screenshot here. Just wait.

I installed the Aeon ShedNox and looked myself.

The view can't be done exactly the same in Rapier, but what do you think of this instead:

The media info can be disabled in the view options.

You can hide the top bar as well, and also the media flags.
When I try to install this skin from the repository, nothing happens when I click install. Other skins will download and install, just not this one.
Thanks for posting your answer.

Your first screenshot is very similar with my view. I said OK. But I need this for MOVIES and TV-SHOWS.

What is the name of this view?
(2015-08-22, 16:06)markcwee Wrote: Hello people. Hello Gade.

I have a serious problem with this skin for months... kodi 14.x , 15.x ...

Every time when I click on subtitle icon, after video starts to play, kodi freezes and crashes.
When I change the skin, this issue doesn't happen. every other skin works like charm except my favourite Rapier when I try to load subtitles.

I'm using opensubtitles addon, podnapisi.net addon, titlovi.com addon for subtitles. Languages: Serbian latin, croatian, Bosnian (central European windows format).

Please help! thx in advance

Hi markcwee.

Thanks for the great description. Could you please post a debug log when the problem happens? You can find out how to do that at the wiki.

Which button is it? Do you click the bottom subtitles button on the fullscreen video OSD directly? What happens if you click the Download button in the OSD subtitles dialog?

Did you enter the correct info in System -> Videos -> Subtitles? What is your default movie / tv show subtitle service?

Cheers
Gade
Gade, How do i go about adding custom genre icons to be displayed in the extended list view?
HTPC :: OpenELEC VM UnRAiD
NAS :: UnRAID 6 • Data 5x2 TB • Parity 2TB • Docker • VM
Panasonic 46" LED • Yamaha YHT-2910 HT
(2015-08-24, 16:19)KrakenT3ch Wrote: Gade, How do i go about adding custom genre icons to be displayed in the extended list view?

Add the images in png format in the skin.rapier/extras/moviegenres/ and skin.rapier/extras/musicgenres/ folder.They have to be named exactly like the genre labels.

The only disadvantage of this is that you have to do this after each skin update.
(2015-08-24, 13:35)Gade Wrote: Hi markcwee.

Thanks for the great description. Could you please post a debug log when the problem happens? You can find out how to do that at the wiki.

Which button is it? Do you click the bottom subtitles button on the fullscreen video OSD directly? What happens if you click the Download button in the OSD subtitles dialog?

Did you enter the correct info in System -> Videos -> Subtitles? What is your default movie / tv show subtitle service?

Cheers
Gade

Debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/pwkr1ldla
It's subtitle button on player OSD in fullscreen when the video starts. After I click the button (to search for subtitle) Kodi freezes/crashes.

Subtitles Serbian latin, Croatian, Bosnian with Central European Windows. Subtitle services: opensubtitles, podnapisi, titlovi.com
All the other system info is correct and working like charm in other skins.
(2015-08-23, 13:09)gcdlz Wrote: When I try to install this skin from the repository, nothing happens when I click install. Other skins will download and install, just not this one.

Which platform do you use?

Which version of Rapier are you trying to install?
(2015-08-24, 10:12)malewski Wrote: Thanks for posting your answer.

Your first screenshot is very similar with my view. I said OK. But I need this for MOVIES and TV-SHOWS.

What is the name of this view?

The view will be added to the next development update. Install my repository to receive development updates (see the first post for link etc.).

It's called Fanart View and will be available for movies and tv shows.
(2015-08-24, 22:40)markcwee Wrote:
(2015-08-24, 13:35)Gade Wrote: Hi markcwee.

Cheers
Gade

Debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/pwkr1ldla
It's subtitle button on player OSD in fullscreen when the video starts. After I click the button (to search for subtitle) Kodi freezes/crashes.

Subtitles Serbian latin, Croatian, Bosnian with Central European Windows. Subtitle services: opensubtitles, podnapisi, titlovi.com
All the other system info is correct and working like charm in other skins.

Thanks a lot for the log and detailed description.

What happens if you use the Download button from the OSD subtitles dialog instead (not the button in the bottom of the screen)?

Are your movies local or do you stream them?

Maybe it's just me (I'm not that used to reading log files), but I don't see any info in the log of a movie being played?

EDIT: Actually, could you please try to replace the current file skin.rapier/720p/VideoOSD.xml with this one? I might have fixed an error. Restart Kodi and let me know if the error still happens Smile Thanks!
Still the same issue.
When I stream - crash.
Without subtitle, it works fine.

Can you post a bigger screenshot? It's very helpful, but it's far too small for me to see anything Smile

Did you try downloading my OSD fix posted above?
Yes I did exactly what you told me. no luck.
Now I think I get it Smile

This happens after the subtitles dialog pop up when you try to download the highlighted subtitle?
Hi Gade,
I was goofing around with the nextup notification service and just wanted to provide some feedback. Some of the shows that I watch don't have a credits sequence at the end of them, so when the notification comes up, it's blocking the view of the show. Something more out of the way would be preferable to me (similar to the default one). Don't know if messing around with this is anywhere on your priority list, but just my 2 cents.

Other than that, everything is working great with the new update.

Cheers!
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 8.8.15 for Kodi 15 Isengard [DEPRECATED]2