• 104(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
Pause screen will be the same as it's now. I could add an option to show the info on pause.

The disable auto scroll setting is not broken but I forgot to add it to the info dialog. Will fix that. Smile
(2013-08-23, 15:06)`Black Wrote: The skin is not and will never be designed to run on devices like the raspberry pi. It will solve itself because there will be faster devices with that form factor in the future.
I find it actually runs quite ok on the PI. Especially when running constant overclock (950Mhz cpu, 450MHz core and 500Mhz DDR). Have tried all the skins now I think, but always go back to this one.

Also redirecting the thumbnails cache folder to a network share makes a big difference.

There are also some ongoing changes/bug fixes to e.g. the dirty regions handling, that perhaps will impact the performance of this skin too..(?)
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=171784
Just curious and this may have already been mentioned, but when pressing 'I' on my keyboard and then pressing 'UP' it would show additional information, now pressing 'UP' skips the video. Gotham latest nightly + GIT. Is this intentional?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Already noticed it. It's working in Frodo, the Gotham version is far from done. Since I'm working on the osd anyway, consider it fixed soon. Smile
Black, can you maybe add the year in the info list for music (pic) in the same line as the genre? Genre is often not defined in my collection, and i dont like the gap.... Big Grin

About the osd, would like the option for a fast access to the view mode. But i almost never bring up the osd anymore. Do most of the stuff with my phone. I would love to see a nicer pause screen. But i know you're not considering that...yet Wink
This is a request which I know isn't part of your design scheme but would it be possible to create an option on the Thumbnail view so the big box on the right doesn't slide over but stays static on the right? For example on a TV show with more than five seasons it stays in the right place, but on a show with four seasons it moves over a bit. I do understand it's a design feature - but just wanted to put a request in.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Suggestion: In list view the scroll bar only appears when you reach top or bottom. I think it should appear as soon as you move up/down, if there are hidden items, to indicate that there actually are more than whats visible. Or use some other method to indicate more items to the top or bottom like fading or only showing partially top/bottom items...
There is the page info on the top left which clearly indicates that.
How do I get a TV show to show up in the ongoing?
I have a tvshow that is not on the "thetvdb.com" website that I gathered all the data myself but when scanning for new content it pulls something similar and gathers the wrong info. Also, is there a way to choose the clearart I want and not allow the artwork downloader to try and pull something? Right now on this particular tvshow It does not give me the option to choose my own local clearart from the choose artwork section. Any recommendations?

-Mike
just my opinion, but the new enormous banner mode is not as good as the original. Its far too big IMO.
be kind, rewind
poster.jpg is not recognised as a movie poster anymore.
Never was in the Frodo version.
(2013-09-08, 17:21)`Black Wrote: Never was in the Frodo version.

oh, the wiki says you can: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...r_Frodo.3F

Code:
For folders (e.g. tvshows, movies in folders, or just folders on the filesystem)
poster.(png/jpg)
banner.(png/jpg)
fanart.(png/jpg)

Note: Movies in folders can also use the options under files below.
That refers to the scraper… the scanning of local artwork is working just fine. Don't know what you are trying exactly.
  • 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22