• 11(current)
Alpha GTV
(2021-03-24, 18:20)roidy Wrote:
(2021-03-24, 10:31)Aaiemron Wrote: Maybe you can change the pause/play button in the OSD?
Now for pause you have to press the play button and for playing again you have to press the pause button. 
Maybe it would be better to do it the other way around?

Thanks

I never noticed that Big Grin I'll fix it for the next release. Thanks.

Great! Thanks a lot.
(2021-03-24, 18:19)roidy Wrote:
(2021-03-21, 20:02)Gi0vann1 Wrote: Hi
In your final skin, will we have the possibility to remove the colored shadow on the selected video?

Why? That's the defining feature of the skin.
oh! its just question , juste to look how is it  without .

Do you have news for the next release,   Date of release   ,    its Just a question too
(2021-03-24, 19:18)Gi0vann1 Wrote: oh! its just question , juste to look how is it  without .

Do you have news for the next release,   Date of release   ,    its Just a question too

No news yet, still busy adding in skinshortcuts support. Got the main menu and sub menus fully customizable and working great. I'm now working on adding in support for customizing the widgets.
(2021-03-24, 21:08)roidy Wrote:
(2021-03-24, 19:18)Gi0vann1 Wrote: oh! its just question , juste to look how is it  without .

No news yet, still busy adding in skinshortcuts support. Got the main menu and sub menus fully customizable and working great. I'm now working on adding in support for customizing the widgets.

can we use the Next up extension with it
(2021-03-24, 21:13)Gi0vann1 Wrote: can we use the Next up extension with it

Up next should already work.
(2021-03-24, 21:08)roidy Wrote:

That's great to hear.
I've got another question:

Is it possible to show fanart or landscape as background in the "For You" section when selecting an Next Up episode?
As you can see in the picture it's now showing a background picture of a thumbnail:

​​​​​​

For In Progress Movies it's showing fanart as background:

Is that also possible for episodes?

Thanks
(2021-03-24, 21:36)Aaiemron Wrote: That's great to hear.

Is it possible to show fanart or landscape as background in the "For You" section when selecting an Next Up episode?
As you can see in the picture it's now showing a background picture of a thumbnail:

Thanks

Yep, I'd always intended to add the option to choose either thumbnails or fanart when displaying episodes, in both the widgets and the episode view.

Personally I like full screen thumbs for episodes but I know most people would probably prefer fanart, so yes the option will be available.
(2021-03-24, 21:57)roidy Wrote:
(2021-03-24, 21:36)Aaiemron Wrote: That's great to hear.

Thanks

Yep, I'd always intended to add the option to choose either thumbnails or fanart when displaying episodes, in both the widgets and the episode view.

Personally I like full screen thumbs for episodes but I know most people would probably prefer fanart, so yes the option will be available.
Thanks again!
(2021-03-08, 13:50)zeroq Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 11:41)Aaiemron Wrote: Are you planning to make an option for automaticaly closing the OSD after pressing on the play button? Let's say after a few seconds. Now you have to press the back button to close the OSD.
Thanks

I added auto close OSD, just copy mine (Custom_339_AutoCloseOSD.xml and VideoOSD.xml) from my github https://github.com/Zero0Q/skin.gtv/tree/leia I maide some other changes if you like you can install whole skin.

Hello, is it also possible for you to implement the autocloseOSD function what user "zeroq" made?
It's also working on Matrix
Thank you
Hi love skin is it ready to use. I tried it out but can’t configure menus
(2021-03-31, 04:18)magnetic Wrote: Hi love skin is it ready to use. I tried it out but can’t configure menus

No, it's an alpha release and not finished yet. I'm still working on it so look back for updates soon.
https://www.xda-developers.com/files/202...ws-Tab.jpg

One thing that I always liked about Google tv is that maximized landscape aspect at the top for tv shows and movies. I don't even know if something like that can be implemented in Kodi but I would love the see it happen in your skin..I know your very busy working with skinshortcuts now and I'm very happy about it 😊
(2021-04-02, 00:31)Japangelo Wrote: https://www.xda-developers.com/files/202...ws-Tab.jpg

One thing that I always liked about Google tv is that maximized landscape aspect at the top for tv shows and movies. I don't even know if something like that can be implemented in Kodi but I would love the see it happen in your skin..I know your very busy working with skinshortcuts now and I'm very happy about it 😊

It's do-able, the problem is it's not a 16:9 aspect ratio widget so finding artwork to fill it is hard. Some art will look fine but others will end up with text or peoples heads cropped off.
(2021-04-02, 09:19)roidy Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 00:31)Japangelo Wrote: https://www.xda-developers.com/files/202...ws-Tab.jpg

It's do-able, the problem is it's not a 16:9 aspect ratio widget so finding artwork to fill it is hard. Some art will look fine but others will end up with text or peoples heads cropped off.

Yeah I see..it looks like a freaking 21:9 lol..I'd be very happy to just have a bigger version of the landscape aspect that is still 16:9 Wink
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GTV0