• 112(current)
Ember Media Manager - Revisited (Open Source VB.NET Project)
Thizizmyname Wrote:What do you do if there are multiple specials after each other? how do you make these in the correct order?
For example does Doctor who season 4 have 4-5 specials at the end and in another thred discussing this on XBMC, BSG S4 had 6 specials in the middle of the season

And, since I'm not at home and can check for myself, what does it say as episode-number?
S? Special? 4096.1?:p

Did you get this sorted?
Hello,

Anybody help me with this YouTube trailer problem?

Code:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=110408

Is there any way I can get ember to save the trailer url in the " plugin:// " style instead of " http:// " when scraping for trailers? I don't want to get the trailers saved in my HDD wasting space on them.
hi

I have been using EMM for the past year, it has been great, I was using it on my old PC (Win XP), and now I have a new PC with Windows 7.

Is there a way to move/save my settings from the old PC to the new one?
HiSoC8Y Wrote:hi

I have been using EMM for the past year, it has been great, I was using it on my old PC (Win XP), and now I have a new PC with Windows 7.

Is there a way to move/save my settings from the old PC to the new one?

I think it's just copy the Ember installation folder in the 'c:\program files' and put it on your new PC.
At least that work with me. It runs just fine without running the actual setup.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:I think it's just copy the Ember installation folder in the 'c:\program files' and put it on your new PC.
At least that work with me. It runs just fine without running the actual setup.

Thanks man.

did it retain all your previous settings?
HiSoC8Y Wrote:Thanks man.

did it retain all your previous settings?

As far as i know it did. Even when overwriten with the new version from pcjco. To use it you had to delete the current DB but it read all info from the NFO files, even the movie sets.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
fional Wrote:Did you get this sorted?

In my nfo, it's like this:

Code:
<title>Voyage of the Damned</title>
  <season>0</season>
  <episode>7</episode>
  <aired>2007-12-25</aired>
  <displayseason>4</displayseason>
  <displayepisode>1</displayepisode>

Unfortunately, I can't remember if Sickbeard processed it, or EMM.
Glave Wrote:In my nfo, it's like this:

Code:
<title>Voyage of the Damned</title>
  <season>0</season>
  <episode>7</episode>
  <aired>2007-12-25</aired>
  <displayseason>4</displayseason>
  <displayepisode>1</displayepisode>

Unfortunately, I can't remember if Sickbeard processed it, or EMM.

Pretty sure it wasn't EMM. It shows correctly in XBMC then?
fional Wrote:Pretty sure it wasn't EMM. It shows correctly in XBMC then?

Shows up wonderfully!
pcjco Wrote:I will have a look.

Really strange, I don't find any mention to express the duration in seconds even in SVN history.

I am not really experienced in VB and that's why I started with small fixes and mods about Movies (and also because I use EMM only for Movies up to now). But maybe if I find the time to continue, I will have a look at TVShows.

If you can kick TV Shows into an auto scrape mode, I'm officially buying you a beer pal!
Ok, I just tried the EMM, following the first post (#1); however, everything goes ok, i select poster, fanart, and it shows me the imdb.com data that it grabbed, but when i click ok, it doesnt store the poster and fanart.

any idea what is wrong?
HiSoC8Y Wrote:Ok, I just tried the EMM, following the first post (#1); however, everything goes ok, i select poster, fanart, and it shows me the imdb.com data that it grabbed, but when i click ok, it doesnt store the poster and fanart.

any idea what is wrong?

Try deleting the entire folder and starting over. Us the latest bug-fixed version, posted a day or two ago, a few pages back.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Livin Wrote:Try deleting the entire folder and starting over. Us the latest bug-fixed version, posted a day or two ago, a few pages back.

1. Do you mean "emmr v2420 x86 jco v4.7z"?
Ok, I'm choosing for the movies, the fanart to be saved in two formats "fanart.jpg" & "<movies>-fanart.jpg" & "<movies>.fanart.jpg". I checked all those three checkboxes, but it's only saving it as "fanart.jpg".

Any idea?

My requirement is to save the fanart in all those three types.
HiSoC8Y Wrote:1. Do you mean "emmr v2420 x86 jco v4.7z"?

i tried this, it doesn't save the poster file, but it saves fanart.

so still it's not fully functional for some reason.
  • 112(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager - Revisited (Open Source VB.NET Project)13