• 119(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
Hi Dan,

What would be the best way to install your fixed version?

Can we install your uploaded version as is?

Maybe I installed mine wrong. I hardly use auto scrape. I prefer to scrape all my movies and TV series individually (yes it takes long), but I like having complete control over the scraping process.

When I add new movies or series to my folders, I open EMM and click update library and then right click on the newly added content and choose Re (scrape).
(2012-12-06, 21:25)DanCooper Wrote: Ember 1.3.0.7 Fix1:
  • IMDB fix created, developed and presented by me, myself and i
  • Youtube Trailer Fix created by Myron Boyle
  • DTS HD indentification from mediainfo.dll by Cocotus
  • Updated Ember Media Manager & Addons tab order by msavazzi

Thanks a lot for the quick fix Dan.

Question on TV shows. Is it possible to modify EMM to scan TV shows in a planar storage? (ie all shows' episodes in a single folder instead of a folder tree by show/season)
Thx again, Wolf
(2012-12-07, 12:39)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-12-07, 11:01)PogMoThoin Wrote: My Ember has stopped grabbing fan art, nfo's work fine, just the fan art. I've updated to 1307 fix1 but it's not fixed it. Is it the same issue you all are having?

As always, no problems for me Blush
Can you give me an example?

Ember has stopped adding posters for new episodes. I've checked and the episode has an image on thetvdb.com but when I right click -->rescan episode in Ember it doesn't add it as a thumbnail. I don't use automatic, when I add new episodes I always use Ember manually on each episode to make sure it goes OK.
Here is one I tried: http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid...0013&lid=7

Here's a screengrab
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp279...eember.png

Edit, on further inspection I see it's stopped scraping the plot also, so it's a scraper issue, how do I fix that?
(2012-12-07, 13:42)PogMoThoin Wrote:
(2012-12-07, 12:39)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-12-07, 11:01)PogMoThoin Wrote: My Ember has stopped grabbing fan art, nfo's work fine, just the fan art. I've updated to 1307 fix1 but it's not fixed it. Is it the same issue you all are having?

As always, no problems for me Blush
Can you give me an example?

Ember has stopped adding posters for new episodes. I've checked and the episode has an image on thetvdb.com but when I right click -->rescan episode in Ember it doesn't add it as a thumbnail. I don't use automatic, when I add new episodes I always use Ember manually on each episode to make sure it goes OK.
Here is one I tried: http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid...0013&lid=7

Here's a screengrab
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp279...eember.png

Edit, on further inspection I see it's stopped scraping the plot also, so it's a scraper issue, how do I fix that?

Rescrap the tvshow again (not only a episode) and it will works again.
(2012-12-07, 13:30)Wolfgan Wrote:
(2012-12-06, 21:25)DanCooper Wrote: Ember 1.3.0.7 Fix1:
  • IMDB fix created, developed and presented by me, myself and i
  • Youtube Trailer Fix created by Myron Boyle
  • DTS HD indentification from mediainfo.dll by Cocotus
  • Updated Ember Media Manager & Addons tab order by msavazzi

Thanks a lot for the quick fix Dan.

Question on TV shows. Is it possible to modify EMM to scan TV shows in a planar storage? (ie all shows' episodes in a single folder instead of a folder tree by show/season)
Thx again, Wolf

No.
Ember requires a separate folder for each show. Otherwise, the data can not be created.
(2012-12-07, 14:02)DanCooper Wrote: Rescrap the tvshow again (not only a episode) and it will works again.

Just tried that and it has not worked, it's still the same. Here's a screenie, I'm getting date and actors but not plot or images
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp279...ember2.png
(2012-12-07, 13:05)FreddieP786 Wrote: Hi Dan,

What would be the best way to install your fixed version?

Can we install your uploaded version as is?

Maybe I installed mine wrong. I hardly use auto scrape. I prefer to scrape all my movies and TV series individually (yes it takes long), but I like having complete control over the scraping process.

When I add new movies or series to my folders, I open EMM and click update library and then right click on the newly added content and choose Re (scrape).

I do it as well Cool

If you already are using the version 1.3.0.7 you can unpack the new version directly into the existing directory and overwrite all existing files.
(2012-12-07, 14:06)PogMoThoin Wrote:
(2012-12-07, 14:02)DanCooper Wrote: Rescrap the tvshow again (not only a episode) and it will works again.

Just tried that and it has not worked, it's still the same. Here's a screenie, I'm getting date and actors but not plot or images
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp279...ember2.png

I have test it with dummyfiles:

American Horror Story
------ Season 01
------------- American Horror Story - S01E01.avi
------------- American Horror Story - S01E02.avi
------ Season 02
------------- American Horror Story - S02E01.avi
------------- American Horror Story - S02E02.avi

Works for me without problems. Pictures and information load.

Try this:
Delete the tvshow from Ember, update the database and the rescrape tvshow again.

(2012-12-07, 14:10)DanCooper Wrote: Try this:
Delete the tvshow from Ember, update the database and the rescrape tvshow again.

Just tried that and it doesn't change. It detects the existing tbn and nfo's from the folders but does not scrape the new episodes. This isn't the only show it's happening to, this is just an example, it is happening to all new episodes. Something has gone very wrong with the scraper.

What files do I need to keep (I need to keep scraper fields and file settings) to do a new clean install of Ember, it's looking like the only option now.
I would set up Ember from scratch (it's done quickly).

I'm not sure what you've done for settings, but here you can find a detailed guide how everything is set up correctly for XBMC.
Although the manual is in German, but step-by-step and with lots of pictures:
German XBMCNerds - Ember Media Manager Grundlagen - Tutorial
(2012-12-07, 14:36)DanCooper Wrote: I would set up Ember from scratch (it's done quickly).

I'm not sure what you've done for settings, but here you can find a detailed guide how everything is set up correctly for XBMC.
Although the manual is in German, but step-by-step and with lots of pictures:
German XBMCNerds - Ember Media Manager Grundlagen - Tutorial

Yeah, I will do that, I need to take note of my settings (screenies). My Ember was originally setup for Boxee. I share my media with both Boxee and XBMC so it's slightly different to what you have in your guide (Boxee reads plot outline).

Thank you for the help.
Sorry to say it but TV is not working for me either?

I tested using a clean install of Ember and a completely new source for TV containing only video files, I even used your file names and directory structure.

Clicking "Scrape show" brings up the correct show but after selecting OK it looks for the images and finds nothing neither does it collect show/episode details.
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
(2012-12-07, 14:43)PogMoThoin Wrote: Boxee reads plot outline

I have made a fix for a friend to take the plot for outline...
If I have time on the weekend I will also integrate it.
(2012-12-07, 14:54)>>X<< Wrote: Sorry to say it but TV is not working for me either?

I tested using a clean install of Ember and a completely new source for TV containing only video files, I even used your file names and directory structure.

Clicking "Scrape show" brings up the correct show but after selecting OK it looks for the images and finds nothing neither does it collect show/episode details.

If you have TeamViewer I could just briefly look. Send me a PM if you're interested.
Ok, I've setup a new clean install of Ember 1.3.0.7 fix1 (on a different pc this time) and it's still not working like before only this time it throws up an error when I try to re-scrape

Quote:================= <Assembly Versions> =================

Platform: x86
Ember Application (Revision: 1.3.0.7)
Ember API (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Ember Extras Scraper (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Ember Native Movie Scrapers (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Ember XML Scraper (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Renamer (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Frame Extractor (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Media File Manager (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Movie List Exporter (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
NMT Jukebox Builder (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Notifications (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Offline Media Manager (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Web Server (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
XBMC Controller (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Boxee Compatibility (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
MediaBrowser Compatibility (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
YAMJ Compatibility (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Genres Editor (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Media Sources Editor (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Audio & Video Codec Mapping (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Ember Native TV Scrapers (Revision: 1.3.0.5)

================= <Assembly Versions> =================

Title: Error
Message: Could not load file or assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.86.0.518, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
StackTrace: at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.ProcessTVDBZip(Byte[] tvZip, ScrapeInfo sInfo)
at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.DownloadSeries(ScrapeInfo sInfo, Boolean ImagesOnly)
Date/Time: 07/12/2012 13:39:07
===========================================================================================
(2012-12-07, 15:47)PogMoThoin Wrote: Ok, I've setup a new clean install of Ember 1.3.0.7 fix1 (on a different pc this time) and it's still not working like before only this time it throws up an error when I try to re-scrape

Quote:================= <Assembly Versions> =================

Platform: x86
Ember Application (Revision: 1.3.0.7)
Ember API (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Ember Extras Scraper (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Ember Native Movie Scrapers (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Ember XML Scraper (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Renamer (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Frame Extractor (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Media File Manager (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Movie List Exporter (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
NMT Jukebox Builder (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Notifications (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Offline Media Manager (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Web Server (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
XBMC Controller (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Boxee Compatibility (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
MediaBrowser Compatibility (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
YAMJ Compatibility (Revision: 1.3.0.4)
Genres Editor (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Media Sources Editor (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Audio & Video Codec Mapping (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Ember Native TV Scrapers (Revision: 1.3.0.5)

================= <Assembly Versions> =================

Title: Error
Message: Could not load file or assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.86.0.518, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
StackTrace: at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.ProcessTVDBZip(Byte[] tvZip, ScrapeInfo sInfo)
at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.DownloadSeries(ScrapeInfo sInfo, Boolean ImagesOnly)
Date/Time: 07/12/2012 13:39:07
===========================================================================================

Same error as me Blush
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Sorry, my mistake. I forgot to copy the "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll" in the root folder. This is the reason why the download of images not work, >>x<< Tongue

Copy the file from the Modules folder in the root folder. I have corrected the files on SharePoint Online and 4shared.

SHAME ON ME =D
I am done after what 4 days? Seems like a month re-scraping anyway with Ember_1.3.0.7_fix1 everything is okay and youtube worked awesome!! Thanks again.

Does Dan or any know how to fix the bulk renamer? For the longest time when I use it I get 2 of every movie listed, The real directory and a fake one. This is why I right click and rename in Ember as it doesn't make a zombie directory.

• 119(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26