• 12(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
(2019-04-16, 12:53)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 12:46)manfeed Wrote: Ok, I can reproduce the bug, I'll see what can be done about...

Thanks, I think Main Menu Music is a great and unique skin feature.

Happy to test fix before release if it helps   
The issue with radio and favourites while in main menu should be already fixed in the latest version of the skin in github. The fix will be included in the next update in the official repo.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-04-18, 01:02)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 12:53)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 12:46)manfeed Wrote: Ok, I can reproduce the bug, I'll see what can be done about...

Thanks, I think Main Menu Music is a great and unique skin feature.

Happy to test fix before release if it helps     
The issue with radio and favourites while in main menu should be already fixed in the latest version of the skin in github. The fix will be included in the next update in the official repo.  
@manfeed 

Downloaded and tested version 1.6.1 on windows 10 laptop, I think it's still not working as it should

Main Menu Music playing, at Radio option choose submenu 1 radio station, Main Menu Music stops station doesn't play, choose submenu 2 same result, choose submenu 1 again music plays screen display doesn't change, choose submenu 2 again station plays and screen changes to full display disc image and station details show.

Similar when selecting stations from Favourites menu.

Log is here https://paste.kodi.tv/didisuqori

I can upload my Kodi folder and provide link to download if it would help, it's around 200MB
In your log there are several lines like these...

ERROR: CBinaryAddonManager::ADDON::CBinaryAddonManager::GetInstalledAddonInfo: Requested addon 'visualization.shadertoy' unknown as binary

...just to be more clear:

- That addon/wizard/build/whatever is NOT SUPPORTED in Aeon Tajo and never will be
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-04-18, 11:49)manfeed Wrote: In your log there are several lines like these...

ERROR: CBinaryAddonManager::ADDON::CBinaryAddonManager::GetInstalledAddonInfo: Requested addon 'visualization.shadertoy' unknown as binary

...just to be more clear:

- That addon/wizard/build/whatever is NOT SUPPORTED in Aeon Tajo and never will be
@manfeed 

Visualization Shadertoy is a visualisation addon from the official Kodi Library.

I don't know what the error messages mean or why they are being created.

Perhaps someone from the Kodi Team  may be able to shed some light on the issue.
Just installed and would like to submit a few suggestions/requests

1) On a custom menu in Files View, to have a folders type view option, instead of just"list"...or allow List 3D! That would be awesome.

2) To have the option of always displaying home screen submenus

3) Have a view like Shelf 3D, but without the media cases. Just straight up folder art.

Thanks for the great add-on!
Hello,

I noticed a small issue when viewing codec info (O Key); it’s hard to see. Probably a less transparent background would work better.

Thx
(2019-04-26, 00:29)leejk Wrote: I noticed a small issue when viewing codec info (O Key); it’s hard to see. Probably a less transparent background would work better.

Thanks, you're right, it will be fixed in the next update.
Hi where in the skin xmls can I change submenu font ??
Hi, can you pls add support for more casual fonts? Like Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, etc. or use fonts with complete central or easter Europe support. Current skin font does not support diacritic symbols...I get "boxes" instead of some characters like ž, ľ and such. Thx.
Change of settings regarding fonts or encoding in KODI not work.
Hi,

When I press the I key for episode info, the text has already scrolled past the first line. Can it be made to always shows the beginning of the episode description?

Thx
Thanks for the awesome skin! Not sure if this is an isolated issue, but on my RPi3 - theres a significant delay in getting back to main menu - error log mentions "unable to load special://skin/backgrounds/default_bg.jpg" but if I ssh into the pi I can find the following:

osmc@osmc:~/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.tajo/backgrounds$ ls
default_bg.jpg  default_livecases.jpg  default_settings.jpg  fallback_music.jpg
default_bg.png  default_login.jpg      fallback_movies.jpg   le_bg.jpg

Not sure if its a bug or just an issue my side?
Hi just wanted to know if there's a way not to lose what I have done after every update. The skin just updated and everything I have done has been erased. Font , backgrounds all gone
(2019-05-05, 01:33)Savage152 Wrote: Thanks for the awesome skin! Not sure if this is an isolated issue, but on my RPi3 - theres a significant delay in getting back to main menu - error log mentions "unable to load special://skin/backgrounds/default_bg.jpg" but if I ssh into the pi I can find the following:

osmc@osmc:~/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.tajo/backgrounds$ ls
default_bg.jpg  default_livecases.jpg  default_settings.jpg  fallback_music.jpg
default_bg.png  default_login.jpg      fallback_movies.jpg   le_bg.jpg

Not sure if its a bug or just an issue my side?

I don't have that issue, but I'm in w10. Maybe too much for a RPi3? My priority is 4K image quality, that's the reason why default_bg.jpg is 3840x2160...
(2019-05-05, 01:48)magnetic Wrote: Hi just wanted to know if there's a way not to lose what I have done after every update. The skin just updated and everything I have done has been erased. Font , backgrounds all gone

Try turning off auto update on the skin in the addons list.
(2019-05-05, 03:21)leejk Wrote:
(2019-05-05, 01:48)magnetic Wrote: Hi just wanted to know if there's a way not to lose what I have done after every update. The skin just updated and everything I have done has been erased. Font , backgrounds all gone

Try turning off auto update on the skin in the addons list.

Thanks for replying. One last question for today how can I see the information during a stream. When I press the menu buttons the ( I ) is missing,
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7