• 1(current)
  •   
Aeon TAJO
Completely redesigned, but built over the code of Aeon Nox 5 (thanks to BigNoid)

If you have any doubt, check the accompanying thread, maybe it's solved there... 341550 (thread)

Last update 11/09/2019

v.2.1.1

- A new video view, MultiWall 3D...

To watch a general overview of Aeon Tajo in action (a bit outdated)...

- Aeon Tajo does support extrafanarts, but not in the traditional way with extrafanart folders (see this explanation) instead there must be fanart1, fanart2, fanart3... in the movie/tvshow/artist folder. To make it look its best and gather as much additional artwork as possible I recommend the use of Artwork Beef addon (thanks to rmrector for his work).

Source

https://github.com/manfeed/skin.aeon.tajo
How about some screenshots.
(2019-01-01, 21:31)macardi Wrote: How about some screenshots.

I am interested but agree
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
This is great. Thanks a lot. I like it what you did with the main menu.
@manfeed

So I am sitting here watching something on youtube and then the sound.. haha I ask myself where is it coming from. Awesome work the main menu is so cool the way you have it the colors effects and smooth.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
First impressions , very nice , fast and smooth.
One issue I have found , in "channels" view on live tv , screen is dimmed so i can barely see the  list? pic below .
Tx for skin .
http://i.imgur.com/FZBJSI8.jpeg
Thanks! I have to say that I don't use LiveTV nor Games section, so it's difficult to me to check about those, but I think that I found and fixed the issue. The new version is already available from the link of the first post.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button)
cheers.
another issue bug/issue , widgets, have set up tv show and movie widgets using library, when i sect a widget from either list  one will play, the spinner shows and then cdi reverts to playing the default mp3 audio ( using mac and leia rc4) , i can play the selection wen choosing it from movies menu.
@ontap

Good catch! Already fixed.

Thanks
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button)
On Android the System Info is not showing correctly as an infoline on System in the main menu. It's showing # and % by System CPU Usage.
thanks.
Absolutely love it. Well done. Looking forward to following this skin. Going to use it as my daily even though there are some issues. It's beautiful.
love the look of this skin, but struggling with the widgets? Is it possible to show items from a third party addon sub menu?
Good morning! I can't install from the zip file, it's says grab fanart installation failed, then failed to install dependancy 3 times. ☹️

Any ideas?
Very nice skin indeed! As i use kodi mainly for music related stuff, this is almost perfect skin for me. One thing that i would like to see some development is music videos section. There's only two views to select (poster and list) which are quite basic. I have at the moment about 500 music videos from 50 artist and would like to see a view like you have done in music (Triple 3D). So i could scroll artist and on the right side would be videos of that artist. I dont know if that's even possible and understand if you don't use that section, that you have no interest to spend time for that. Great work anyway!
  • 1(current)
  •   

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO4.336