• 12(current)
HDeeTV skin ported to XBMC
thanks a lot leonardo for the update Wink
its look really nice
xbmc.fr

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

how do i get the icon of the current album pl;aying back to where i have marked it. i forgot  Blush

and how do you get the stop pause icons to show?

need last cvs , and press "start" button during playback
xbmc.fr

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

leonardo,

thank you!!!

i really appreciate you putting back the alt textures and the avacado colored green bar. i really like this look. plus adding the gray menu items bar... looks very nice. hard to decide what menu color i want to use!

seriously, you and choke are the best skinners and deserve all of our appreciation and thanks!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
leonardo,

the hdeetv skin is fantastic. i just started using it this weekend. i just have one minor suggestion... the settings screen looks nearly identical to the home screen. its needs a little something extra to distinguish it.

and i found a little bug with your previous version. i get stuck on the listcontrol. once its focused, you cant focus another control. comparing it to the pm skins, i think all the filelist related controls need to have their onright/left/up/down tags set to a control in the left side panel. (please ignore this if it was corrected in your latest update.)

keep up the good work.
sorry, but i do not understand the bug that describes.
leonardo: great work as per usual.

the bug kraqh3d is referring to is that you can get stuck in the my music and my videos list controls, without being able to move left onto the view as etc. buttons.

all you have to check is that your listcontrols in my music and my videos (and programs + pictures while you are at it) all have their <onleft> and <onright> tags set to 2 (or whatever the "view as" button's id is for that window)

also, make sure you check the v1.3 skin thread so you can see what needs doing for when we next bump up the skin version.

cheers,
jonathan

any chance we will get a 4:3 version again of this skin? i'm still using an older verison.
yes 4:3 ?
updated for 1.3 compatibility.

home: the small icons allow to go to the remote menu (dash, reboot and shutdown) and to the submenu (only contains links to determined scripts.)
settings: the small icons allow to go to remote menu, credits, profiles and system info.
music: added the button now playing to go to custom view where there appears the information of the song that is reproduced.
videos: added the button r.a.m. and now playing to go to custom view where there appears the information of the movie that is playing.

the port to pal4:3 when the version 1.3 is stable.

download: http://www.xbox-skins.net/forums....id=3549

leonardo.
hi, great skin, its one of my favourites

just one question, is there a background for the gametrailers?
just tried it... locks up on main screen everytime. i was ok when i changed to the skin... within settings. i could navigate, select items, etc. but when i wnet back to the main screen... poof... lock hard.

as a test, i went to the pm3 skin, it works perfectly
(striker @ april 17 2005,21:27 Wrote:hi, great skin, its one of my favourites

just one question, is there a background for the gametrailers?
the skin does not include any background for the script gametrailers.
(affini @ april 17 2005,22:25 Wrote:just tried it... locks up on main screen everytime. i was ok when i changed to the skin... within settings. i could navigate, select items, etc. but when i wnet back to the main screen... poof... lock hard.

i am using the skin with xbmc-2004-04-15 and it works correctly.
(leonardo @ april 18 2005,03:00 Wrote:
(affini @ april 17 2005,22:25 Wrote:just tried it... locks up on main screen everytime. i was ok when i changed to the skin... within settings. i could navigate, select items, etc. but when i wnet back to the main screen... poof... lock hard.

i am using the skin with xbmc-2004-04-15 and it works correctly.
strange... i'm using build 4/16

can you try it and let me know what you find?
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDeeTV skin ported to XBMC0