• 122(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Bug in 1.5.8 with "Select Widget first"

When "Select widget first" is activated and a menu entry has a widget with no selectable item (i.e. the Picture Widget) assigned. It is not possible to navigate to the submenu entries of that entry.
(2016-09-04, 20:22)elchupete Wrote: Bug in 1.5.8 with "Select Widget first"

When "Select widget first" is activated and a menu entry has a widget with no selectable item (i.e. the Picture Widget) assigned. It is not possible to navigate to the submenu entries of that entry.

Thanks. Fixed on git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Question 
Hello!
I am new to kodi and am using this on my rpi3.
First of all, I would like to say thank you for this mod and everything is great.
I noticed there is a new update to the mod from 1.5.7 to 1.5.8.
I do not see a 1.5.8 update in my addon settings to even download. all settings are set to download updates automatically, on both the addon settings and in the system settings.
Any help is much appreciated.
(2016-09-04, 23:01)Cylent1 Wrote: Hello!
I am new to kodi and am using this on my rpi3.
First of all, I would like to say thank you for this mod and everything is great.
I noticed there is a new update to the mod from 1.5.7 to 1.5.8.
I do not see a 1.5.8 update in my addon settings to even download. all settings are set to download updates automatically, on both the addon settings and in the system settings.
Any help is much appreciated.

Kodi checks updates at launch but you can update manually. When you are in addons manager, press left button to show menu and select check last updates.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thank you for your help!
(2016-09-04, 20:36)Guilouz Wrote:

Thanks. Fixed on git.

The custom menu entry also has this issue. The latest git version doesn't fix it. This feature seems does not work well, when I'm in Movies menu entry, I can't select any item in it, and I also can't select submenu icons, after I turned off this feature, everything work fine.
The value overlapped with its name in the "processing" tab of the "Media Info" when play a video, for example, the text "Active" is overlapped with "Hardware decoding:". Would you please shift it to the right a little (4 characters space, for example)?
Thanks a lot Guilouz <3
(2016-09-05, 07:54)xodiuser Wrote: The value overlapped with its name in the "processing" tab of the "Media Info" when play a video, for example, the text "Active" is overlapped with "Hardware decoding:". Would you please shift it to the right a little (4 characters space, for example)?

No issue here

Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-09-05, 07:54)xodiuser Wrote: The value overlapped with its name in the "processing" tab of the "Media Info" when play a video, for example, the text "Active" is overlapped with "Hardware decoding:". Would you please shift it to the right a little (4 characters space, for example)?

I second that.

I have this issue and I'm using Android device and Arial font.

(2016-09-05, 07:43)xodiuser Wrote:
(2016-09-04, 20:36)Guilouz Wrote:

Thanks. Fixed on git.

The custom menu entry also has this issue. The latest git version doesn't fix it. This feature seems does not work well, when I'm in Movies menu entry, I can't select any item in it, and I also can't select submenu icons, after I turned off this feature, everything work fine.

Just try to create a new item in home menu with a customizable widget (I have try all) and all is working fine for me.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Anyone have the link to the git of this skin? Currently using the repo in kodi and want to try the context menu updates. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6
(2016-09-05, 18:31)nick w Wrote: Anyone have the link to the git of this skin? Currently using the repo in kodi and want to try the context menu updates. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6
Check first post and shorten url to repo.
Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36