• 13(current)
Supporting multiple image types - need input (test build inside)
Thanks Jonathan
@jonathan

While experimenting with fallbacks I discovered using the video info dialog to set the poster art to 'none' the actual path isn't emptied; instead it's a dash (-) so using IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster)) doesn't return true. Fanart on the other hand is empty.

Thanks.
Thanks Hitcher - will fix.

EDIT: fixed in a1743e7
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks.
Can '(season.poster)' be used for recently added, so for example '$INFO[Window.Property(LatestEpisode.1.Art(season.poster))]'?

Cheers

[Edit:] 'LatestEpisode.1.Art(...)' is based off the Skin Widgets 'RandomEpisode.1.Art(..)' label, so it may well be different for XBMC's built-in Latest? Still the old 'LatestEpisode.[1-10].***' i guess? I could always use the skin widget's latest instead?
They haven't changed, yet.

LatestEpisode.[1-10].SeasonThumb
Yeah, that's what i just figured. However i believe JM was going to ditch SeasonThumb for Frodo.

Trying to find a solution to use season poster for Latest based off the new multiple image types. It's scrapped as a 'seasonXX-poster'.
Just noticed the 'yet' in your reply! Are there plans to change the labels?
I'm assuming that they'll get the new ListItem.Art() makeover at some point for consistency purposes.

@jonathan I've noticed that ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image) is still in use even though it simply mimics ListItem.Art(fanart) even down to season specific fanart - any reason to keep it?

Thanks.
I expect i'll switch to the skin widget for latest (recent). Is that the way you have gone Hitcher?

Cheers
Not yet but I'm only working on Alaska at the moment and even then not much of the time.
Quote:@jonathan I've noticed that ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image) is still in use even though it simply mimics ListItem.Art(fanart) even down to season specific fanart - any reason to keep it?

It's only kept as a backward compat (internally it queries the art map rather than the property map).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but..

MusicPlayer.Cover, when having a playlist on, is empty. Though i am still on (12.0-ALPHA7 Git:20121103-33d8a35) until PVR is done.
Tested with both, making a playlist from a (files) folder and with genre ect. Once starting the .m3u file MusicPlayer.Cover stays empty.
Most of my music has embedded art btw.
Don't even know if this was always the case and could not find any record of it switching to Player.Art() ect.

-edit-
Ok Smile
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
The problem with empty covers will be fixed -> http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/13531
On the episode level I am using $INFO[ListItem.Art(season.poster)] but I cannot get an image to appear. I also have the following image control set up as a fallback and it returns the tv show poster so I am thinking something is off.

<texture background="true" diffuse="thumbs/poster-diffuse.png">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)]</texture>
<visible>Container.Content(episodes) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(season.poster))</visible>

Inside my season folder is folder.jpg (season poster) and inside the tv show folder is season01-poster.jpg and season01.tbn

Is there something I am missing?
Have you set the season images?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supporting multiple image types - need input (test build inside)2