• 13(current)
Req Full Blu Ray BD-J support for decrypted BluRays
Just tried to compile on linux and got the following error:

DVDInputStreamBluray.cpp: In member function ‘void CDVDInputStreamBluray:ConfusedetupPlayerSettings()’:
DVDInputStreamBluray.cpp:1133:17: error: ‘BDRegionCodes’ is not a class or namespace
if (region != BDRegionCodes::BD_REGION_A
^
DVDInputStreamBluray.cpp:1134:18: error: ‘BDRegionCodes’ is not a class or namespace
&& region != BDRegionCodes::BD_REGION_B
^
DVDInputStreamBluray.cpp:1135:18: error: ‘BDRegionCodes’ is not a class or namespace
&& region != BDRegionCodes::BD_REGION_C)
^
In file included from /tmp/xbmc/xbmc/LangInfo.h:23:0,
from DVDInputStreamBluray.cpp:28:
/tmp/xbmc/xbmc/guilib/GraphicContext.h: At global scope:
/tmp/xbmc/xbmc/guilib/GraphicContext.h:288:29: warning: ‘g_graphicsContext’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
XBMC_GLOBAL(CGraphicContext,g_graphicsContext);
^
/tmp/xbmc/xbmc/utils/GlobalsHandling.h:223:22: note: in definition of macro ‘XBMC_GLOBAL’
static classname & g_variable = (*(g_variable##Ref.get()))
I found it was enough just to comment out the problem areas to get it to compile
I definitely need the region selection though as my criterion discs check the region in bdj code
I'll fix that soon and provide a new build. The majority of discs should be playable with the current libbluray master's head. Make sure to use that under linux.
Are there any steps apart from compiling from Git that we should know about? I've recently built a copy from your git repository but it looks like I missed something as I'm getting a lot of Java ClassNotFoundExceptions.

Pastebin of the errors I see on the console: http://pastebin.com/zEQ39b1k
Where's that log from? Can you post a debug log (wiki)?
That log is from the console I started XBMC from. Here's a debug log for the same: http://pastebin.com/EUUhiNtf

I am trying to access the menu by going to index.bdmv (if I select Play Disc it just starts playing, and I don't seem to be able to get into the menu). It doesn't appear to be consistent across discs; I get this error for The Dark Crystal and Hugo but Avengers simply starts playing if I select the menu manually.

Is there a list of known working discs? Since they're still getting BDJ sorted I'd like to try something that should already work to test my setup Smile.
@Notavi: your build is really old: alpha1
It was built from Ace's git repository (https://github.com/ace20022/xbmc/tree/bdj - retrieved 19/11/2014)
(2014-11-18, 15:29)Notavi Wrote: It was built from Ace's git repository (https://github.com/ace20022/xbmc/tree/bdj - retrieved 19/11/2014)

his tree version says beta1.
can't open pastebin.com here so can't check what you had.

So if you have alpha1 you have done something wrong in cloning
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Are you sure that you've build libbluray with bd-j support? Because libbluray can't find libbluray.jar.
Ah, I presume I want the 'bdj' branch instead of the 'master' branch.

It should have BDJ support enabled, at least based on the output from ./configure. But I'll grab the bdj branch and give it another shot.
(2014-11-09, 06:38)dcsmith Wrote: Just tried to compile on linux and got the following error:

DVDInputStreamBluray.cpp: In member function ‘void CDVDInputStreamBluray:ConfusedetupPlayerSettings()’:
DVDInputStreamBluray.cpp:1133:17: error: ‘BDRegionCodes’ is not a class or namespace
^
DVDInputStreamBluray.cpp:1134:18: error: ‘BDRegionCodes’ is not a class or namespace
^
DVDInputStreamBluray.cpp:1135:18: error: ‘BDRegionCodes’ is not a class or namespace
^
/tmp/xbmc/xbmc/guilib/GraphicContext.h:288:29: warning: ‘g_graphicsContext’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
^
/tmp/xbmc/xbmc/utils/GlobalsHandling.h:223:22: note: in definition of macro ‘XBMC_GLOBAL’

My branch compiles fine in my test vm.
Hi Ace, do you have plans for update libbluray (bdj), I see many fixes, included yours.

Thanks
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
So I'm trying to compile on xbmcbuntu 14.04

I haven't done a git pull since I did the post, so if there are any changes I haven't gotten them.
(2014-11-25, 13:17)Ace Wrote:
(2014-11-09, 06:38)dcsmith Wrote: Just tried to compile on linux and got the following error:

^
^
^
^

My branch compiles fine in my test vm.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Full Blu Ray BD-J support for decrypted BluRays3