• 131(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-03-14, 16:41)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 15:50)Sunz Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 15:42)beatmasterrs Wrote: Please provide a kodi log, so we can take a closer look Smile

No need anymore Big Grin ! Put in the OMDb key in the TMDB helper like the previous poster mentioned. Gave an 401 error while restarting, had a blank space before my key Undecided , deleted the space and now it works Smile))

Now I wonder, what's with the delay? IMDB rating are instant and Rotten Tomatoes etc are not? It also doesn't always show a Rotten Tomatoes rating though there is one on the site ?

The general rating such as IMDB is usually scraped by scraper and will retrieved from the DB. Additional ratings like Rotten Tomatoes are provided by TMDb helper.
Ok but even if it's put manually in the movie nfo file it hangs like a second so why can't it be instant then? Is there no workaround for this?
(2021-03-14, 17:32)Sunz Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 16:41)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 15:50)Sunz Wrote: No need anymore Big Grin ! Put in the OMDb key in the TMDB helper like the previous poster mentioned. Gave an 401 error while restarting, had a blank space before my key Undecided , deleted the space and now it works Smile))

Now I wonder, what's with the delay? IMDB rating are instant and Rotten Tomatoes etc are not? It also doesn't always show a Rotten Tomatoes rating though there is one on the site ?

The general rating such as IMDB is usually scraped by scraper and will retrieved from the DB. Additional ratings like Rotten Tomatoes are provided by TMDb helper.
Ok but even if it's put manually in the movie nfo file it hangs like a second so why can't it be instant then? Is there no workaround for this?
TMDB Helper will pull the rating from the internet. The IMDb rating is in your local database, which of course will be retrieved quicker.
(2021-03-14, 17:42)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 17:32)Sunz Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 16:41)beatmasterrs Wrote: The general rating such as IMDB is usually scraped by scraper and will retrieved from the DB. Additional ratings like Rotten Tomatoes are provided by TMDb helper.
TMDB Helper will pull the rating from the internet. The IMDb rating is in your local database, which of course will be retrieved quicker.
Yeah but even if I use a manual scraper like tinymediamanager it hangs, that makes no difference? It clearly shows the ratings in the nfo file from different sources.
I must say if when I scraped them manually with tinymediamanager they didn't show. So the skin only supports Rotten Tomatoes ratings from the TMDB helper?
Thanks beatmasters,  you do a great job.
I have installed the skin on kodi 19 matrix and it works great.
I would like to know if there is a way to place more than one widgets in the customize menu.

Thanks..
(2021-03-14, 17:45)Sunz Wrote: So the skin only supports Rotten Tomatoes ratings from the TMDB helper?

that's exactly how it is Smile
(2021-03-14, 17:57)moviescine Wrote: Thanks beatmasters,  you do a great job.
I would like to know if there is a way to place more than one widgets in the customize menu.

Thanks..

Just use a multi widget layout Smile

(2021-03-14, 18:01)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 17:57)moviescine Wrote: Thanks beatmasters,  you do a great job.

Thanks..

Just use a multi widget layout Smile

Thanks a lot..
So I have this weird problem on Leia Mod. When I stop a movie, it keeps replaying on and on like on a loop. Sometimes playback will restart if I just hit 'back' on the remote. Sometimes it will play the next movie on the widget. It's so persistent that the only way to stop this repeated playback is to quit Kodi.
This behaviour stops when I change to another skin.

Using 18.9 on Shield 217
(2021-03-14, 21:05)manmserious Wrote: So I have this weird problem on Leia Mod. When I stop a movie, it keeps replaying on and on like on a loop. Sometimes playback will restart if I just hit 'back' on the remote. Sometimes it will play the next movie on the widget. It's so persistent that the only way to stop this repeated playback is to quit Kodi.

Using 18.9 on Shield 217

This behavior is already known and has already been fixed. I just uploaded version 0.9.95 to the repository. If you have installed my repo, the update should be available right away. Smile

If not, you can download the new version here:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...e/leia.zip
(2021-03-14, 21:23)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 21:05)manmserious Wrote: So I have this weird problem on Leia Mod. When I stop a movie, it keeps replaying on and on like on a loop. Sometimes playback will restart if I just hit 'back' on the remote. Sometimes it will play the next movie on the widget. It's so persistent that the only way to stop this repeated playback is to quit Kodi.

Using 18.9 on Shield 217

This behavior is already known and has already been fixed. I just uploaded version 0.9.95 to the repository. If you have installed my repo, the update should be available right away. Smile

Wow that was quick... Problem solved.
Thanks so much
. A quick question.
.. Whats the difference between reloaded and Leia Mod?

Reloaded won't install due to a dependency error

(2021-03-14, 22:00)manmserious Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 21:23)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Using 18.9 on Shield 217

Thanks so much
. A quick question.

Reloaded is Matrix.
(2021-03-14, 22:12)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 22:00)manmserious Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 21:23)beatmasterrs Wrote: This behavior is already known and has already been fixed. I just uploaded version 0.9.95 to the repository. If you have installed my repo, the update should be available right away. Smile

Thanks so much
. A quick question.

Reloaded is Matrix.

Thanks a lot.
yep I mean the values for the view like posters, banners and so on. so wan´t to have always the same views in netflix and amazon. is this possible?
Hi, I would like to ask if the Czech language could not be corrected. Some letters- ř, č, ň,ě are not displayed at all. This is a version for Matrix. Thanks
(2021-03-15, 14:37)Mormon Wrote: Hi, I would like to ask if the Czech language could not be corrected. Some letters- ř, č, ň,ě are not displayed at all. This is a version for Matrix. Thanks

Have you tried one of the fallback/arial fonts? The standard font does not support all languages.
  • 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11