• 130(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-03-13, 19:54)PSTrophy Wrote:
(2021-03-13, 17:30)Jorgasm209 Wrote: Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but is the auto close for player controls a skin function or addon dependent? Is see functionality in the OSD menu to auto
close after "x" seconds, but it does not seem to be working. OSD is set to reloaded.

I had the same issue and raised an issue on GitHub. It seemed to only affect me at the time so it was closed but looks like I'm not alone after all.

@Jorgasm209

Can someone please provide a screen shot of the osd, that isn't working?
Im using standard view OSD on Kodi 19 with every option enabled except year of release, PVR info and process info using darkest colour version of the skin if that helps.
(2021-03-13, 22:12)PSTrophy Wrote: Im using standard view OSD on Kodi 19 with every option enabled except year of release, PVR info and process info using darkest colour version of the skin if that helps.

Nope Big Grin

If you set the time to 3 seconds and only the OSD buttons are displayed like in the picture and the focus is on button "14", what happens after 3 seconds?

Is there a way to disable the big empty Icon thingie in List view?

i made a screenshot

https://ibb.co/xfTgXTd

thats the view when i create a list with node editor - is it possible to have only text?
(2021-03-13, 22:38)Romek_original Wrote: Is there a way to disable the big empty Icon thingie in List view?

i made a screenshot

https://ibb.co/xfTgXTd

thats the view when i create a list with node editor - is it possible to have only text?

Please have a look at the version from this branch:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip
(2021-03-13, 22:38)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-13, 22:12)PSTrophy Wrote: Im using standard view OSD on Kodi 19 with every option enabled except year of release, PVR info and process info using darkest colour version of the skin if that helps.

Nope Big Grin

If you set the time to 3 seconds and only the OSD buttons are displayed like in the picture and the focus is on button "14", what happens after 3 seconds?

Hey at least I try to help, I fail 99% of the time and give you more work to do but that's why you love me so much Smile

Yep that works but if the full OSD bar is open with the full info it doesn't auto close. It used to but something changed a couple of weeks ago and it stopped working. Probably a change that disabled it accidentally in an update or you just don't like me having nice things and did it on purpose you big meanie Sad
This question has probably been asked numerous times but I can't seem to figure out how to show rotten tomatoes/ metacritic ratings.
Using the latest Kodi Matrix, checked the rotten tomatoes/metacritic ratings flags in furniture settings and even using nfo files with the ratings info in them.
Re-Scraping using Universal Movie scraper with an OMDb api key proves no luck either.

Skinhelper service and script metadautils are not available to install from the repo and installing them manually gives a depency error.

Should I wait for an update or am I doing something wrong?
(2021-03-14, 00:35)Sunz Wrote: This question has probably been asked numerous times but I can't seem to figure out how to show rotten tomatoes/ metacritic ratings.
Using the latest Kodi Matrix, checked the rotten tomatoes/metacritic ratings flags in furniture settings and even using nfo files with the ratings info in them.
Re-Scraping using Universal Movie scraper with an OMDb api key proves no luck either.

Skinhelper service and script metadautils are not available to install from the repo and installing them manually gives a depency error.

I think you just need to put the OMDb key in TMDB Helper, I'm sure that's all I did to get them working.
(2021-03-13, 17:30)Jorgasm209 Wrote: Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but is the auto close for player controls a skin function or addon dependent? Is see functionality in the OSD menu to auto
close after "x" seconds, but it does not seem to be working. OSD is set to reloaded.

I use the Leia version and mine works fine. Put the seconds and it automatically closes.
(2021-03-11, 17:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-11, 15:49)derrgoo123 Wrote: No, I wasn’t using up next add on. I was using just trakt series up next in a common add on. Meaning, I set my widgets to show what episode is up next and I click on that series to play.

Could you please try the latest leia version from here:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...e/leia.zip

Before installing please make sure, kodi is not using a cached version: Please rename the leia.zip file to e.g. leia-test.zip Smile
Is this version in the main repo now? In case I install on my other devices? Thanks! All working great now....I have been a user of eminence and zephyr for several years and this skin combines both including the hubs which are cool. Also, what you did with the skin made it very light and runs great even on a Firestick. Great job!
(2021-03-14, 00:48)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 00:35)Sunz Wrote: This question has probably been asked numerous times but I can't seem to figure out how to show rotten tomatoes/ metacritic ratings.

I think you just need to put the OMDb key in TMDB Helper, I'm sure that's all I did to get them working.

I did that and still no luck Sad
I put the OMDB key everywhere in the settings I could find it in
(2021-03-14, 15:35)Sunz Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 00:48)FXB78 Wrote:

Please provide a kodi log, so we can take a closer look Smile
(2021-03-14, 15:42)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 15:35)Sunz Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 00:48)FXB78 Wrote: I think you just need to put the OMDb key in TMDB Helper, I'm sure that's all I did to get them working.

No need anymore Big Grin ! Put in the OMDb key in the TMDB helper like the previous poster mentioned. Gave an 401 error while restarting, had a blank space before my key Undecided , deleted the space and now it works Smile))

Now I wonder, what's with the delay? IMDB rating are instant and Rotten Tomatoes etc are not? It also doesn't always show a Rotten Tomatoes rating though there is one on the site ?
(2021-03-14, 15:50)Sunz Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 15:42)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 15:35)Sunz Wrote: I did that and still no luck Sad

No need anymore Big Grin ! Put in the OMDb key in the TMDB helper like the previous poster mentioned. Gave an 401 error while restarting, had a blank space before my key Undecided , deleted the space and now it works Smile))

Now I wonder, what's with the delay? IMDB rating are instant and Rotten Tomatoes etc are not? It also doesn't always show a Rotten Tomatoes rating though there is one on the site ?

The general rating such as IMDB is usually scraped by scraper and will retrieved from the DB. Additional ratings like Rotten Tomatoes are provided by TMDb helper.
(2021-03-13, 23:53)PSTrophy Wrote: Yep that works but if the full OSD bar is open with the full info it doesn't auto close. It used to but something changed a couple of weeks ago and it stopped working.

Just to clarify again: With this option VideoOSD.xml closes after x seconds, but not e.g. DialogFullScreenInfo.xml or DialogSeekbar.xml. In e.g. Aeon.Nox.Silvo the behavior is the same as in AZ Reloaded. In Leia and az leia mod, by the way, the behavior was the same. In e.g. the Amber skin its not, because the way to show infos on screen, is handled differently.

There is no other solution than the current one. Unless someone can be found to rework the code for the VideoOSD and all other files. Smile
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11