• 132(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
(2024-05-11, 22:12)Chalklands Wrote: Hello,
General query, can you use multiple fanart in spotlights. e.g. for say a TV show  can you cycle between multiple fanart images?

There *was* an option but I needed to remove it a while back as it was too buggy and causing a lot of issues. So far I really haven't found any good way to handle it.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Great update @jurialmunkey 👏👏👏
Love that the default focus when opening hub now is on the category or widget. And removing the side icons in topbar mode makes the navigation more fluid.
If the side menu have 5 icons limit, wish that the topbar have 6 or 7 icon limit.
Hi @jurialmunkey
Is it possible that the options tray setting will automatically adapt to whatever add-on is open? What I mean is, I'm using TMDb Helper here, when I chick on the setting icon it will open the TMDbH settings instead of Kodi system settings.
Hmm when i first tried AF i miss the top bar menu like AH2, now after todays update, nah after a week getting used of AF, i kinda like  the left side vertical menu since it's there in settings too. So it makes sense to me to set it to "never" hide it, uniform through out kodi navigation protocol. Coz i have more than 5 menus which some will be hidden if it's on top bar but I do appreciate the new search icon on top though. Make it complete. Thanks

One thing i couldnt get it why it always land on the second menu right after kodi finished loading. Since i want "discover" to be the main page upon loaded i had to move it to the second menu.
(2024-05-12, 10:24)sonypshomer Wrote: Hmm when i first tried AF i miss the top bar menu like AH2, now after todays update, nah after a week getting used of AF, i kinda like  the left side vertical menu since it's there in settings too. So it makes sense to me to set it to "never" hide it, uniform through out kodi navigation protocol. Coz i have more than 5 menus which some will be hidden if it's on top bar but I do appreciate the new search icon on top though. Make it complete. Thanks

One thing i couldnt get it why it always land on the second menu right after kodi finished loading. Since i want "discover" to be the main page upon loaded i had to move it to the second menu.

In the widget customisation page... click on any side menu item... in the side menu shortcut dialog... at the right side under "side menu options"... you'll see "Default"... whichever one of your side menu item is ticked is where it will land on after loading
Thanks I found it, and moved it up
(2024-05-12, 02:57)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2024-05-11, 22:12)Chalklands Wrote: Hello,
General query, can you use multiple fanart in spotlights. e.g. for say a TV show  can you cycle between multiple fanart images?

There *was* an option but I needed to remove it a while back as it was too buggy and causing a lot of issues. So far I really haven't found any good way to handle it.
Thank you for clarifying. At least I know it's not my setup!
(2024-05-12, 06:55)CouchGuy Wrote: Is it possible that the options tray setting will automatically adapt to whatever add-on is open? What I mean is, I'm using TMDb Helper here, when I chick on the setting icon it will open the TMDbH settings instead of Kodi system settings.

Code:
Addon.OpenSettings($INFO[Container.PluginName])
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Please fix the radio group. None of it will register into the left list if selected.
With v0.7.2 the Fuse interface has never been so intuitive and never so fluid. We are gradually approaching perfection. Congratulations to Jurialmunkey and his community.

For my part, I only have a small problem in navigation, with the return key in previous mode : https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...issues/878

Thanks again.
(2024-05-12, 15:24)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2024-05-12, 06:55)CouchGuy Wrote: Is it possible that the options tray setting will automatically adapt to whatever add-on is open? What I mean is, I'm using TMDb Helper here, when I chick on the setting icon it will open the TMDbH settings instead of Kodi system settings.

Code:
Addon.OpenSettings($INFO[Container.PluginName])
Thank you
Was the 'fanart' spotlight type removed? I really liked the look of that.
(2024-05-12, 10:35)Rinicko Wrote:
(2024-05-12, 10:24)sonypshomer Wrote: Hmm when i first tried AF i miss the top bar menu like AH2, now after todays update, nah after a week getting used of AF, i kinda like  the left side vertical menu since it's there in settings too. So it makes sense to me to set it to "never" hide it, uniform through out kodi navigation protocol. Coz i have more than 5 menus which some will be hidden if it's on top bar but I do appreciate the new search icon on top though. Make it complete. Thanks

In the widget customisation page... click on any side menu item... in the side menu shortcut dialog... at the right side under "side menu options"... you'll see "Default"... whichever one of your side menu item is ticked is where it will land on after loading

May i ask how you have the search icon on top like that? And the progress bar like that instead of the circle?
(2024-05-13, 00:38)Gaddinator90 Wrote:
(2024-05-12, 10:35)Rinicko Wrote:

May i ask how you have the search icon on top like that? And the progress bar like that instead of the circle?

That's not my setup... but to get search button on top.. go to skin settings > Under "Menus" > Change "Side menu - Minimise to any option besides topbar... An option will appear underneath it to toggle on search and options button.

For the progress bar I'm not too sure but I think that's a live tv thing
I added Seasons & Episodes Watchlist as a submenu for my Trakt Library category today. When click on it to test then press back to close, I noticed that the focus stayed on submenu that i opened which is I really like. While in my other two categories it always go back to the first submenu.
What do you think @jurialmunkey is the issue there?
  • 132(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0