• 143(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
This is a great skin!

It's really just some small things that I think could be done better, one is how the screenshot of the episodes are shown in InfoList view.

The pictures are small and surrounded by black which doesn't look godd in my opinion, when there are 4:3 images it looks even worse, the aspect ratio should always be kept though.

This solution looks much better in my opinion. I have moved down the plot and all that box so it matches up with the bottom of the episode box.

And for 4:3 images, just cut away the part of the image that doesn't fit.

1.5 is excellent as usual, great work!

One request I have: In landscape view at the episode level of TV shows - is it possible to have an option for displaying the episode thumbnail in place of the fanart in the infopanel please?
Hi,

short question: On "latest movies" option, aeon shows 20 recently added movies and tags them with "NEW" in showcase viewtype. Can I change this number (e.g. to 40)?
Big_Noid Wrote:Good to hear Smile
The youtube problem is caused by a setting in the youtube addon I think.

I can't find this setting anywhere in the YouTube plugin and I haven't had this issue with any of the other skins I've used. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know of a fix? It makes browsing YouTube horrible since you see poster shaped images of the videos with not title or description.
heinzelm Wrote:Hi,

short question: On "latest movies" option, aeon shows 20 recently added movies and tags them with "NEW" in showcase viewtype. Can I change this number (e.g. to 40)?

This in your advancedsettings.xml should do it:

<videolibrary>
<recentlyaddeditems>40</recentlyaddeditems>
</videolibrary>

See here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Advancedsett...library.3E
Thank you so much! I couldn't find it.

Edit: Little addition: Is there also a way to tag more covers with this "new" in aeon nox? Seems it's just for the last 10 covers.
heinzelm Wrote:Thank you so much! I couldn't find it.

Edit: Little addition: Is there also a way to tag more covers with this "new" in aeon nox? Seems it's just for the last 10 covers.

You have to create the advancedsettings.xml
smcnally75 Wrote:I can't find this setting anywhere in the YouTube plugin and I haven't had this issue with any of the other skins I've used. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know of a fix? It makes browsing YouTube horrible since you see poster shaped images of the videos with not title or description.

I can confirm I get this too (or I did with 1.3, haven't checked with 1.5 - I'll do that and report back).
Hi there , loving the new updates with the weather widget, one small (new) problem the cdart on list view works fine but on low list I just get blank cds (cdart manager installed and database created) both paths in cdart manager and option in settings set to the same path so im a little stuck as have been waiting for this update as its a better view in low list. Any ideas. Also on a different note what about extrafanart on the movies section Huh.

Also tried the svn version and on low list when you press right you get the artist info (a wicked addition). I hope this makes it into the next update.

So anybody out there with cdart issues like me or am I on my own here??
(running latest aeon nox latest cdart manager and XBMC 10.1)
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
11:52:52 T:140340556711904 M:1882390528 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Could not return information about unknown plug-in script.cinema.experience.'
11:52:52 T:140340556711904 M:1882390528 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Could not return information about unknown plug-in plugin.video.apple.movie.trailers.lite.'

My log is spammed down with this, does aeon nox call those addons? i can't think of any other reason for them to pop up in the log, and this makes 95% of my xbmc.log, makes it kind of hard to debug other stuff when this keeps spamming me.
What could i do to find out what's calling this, or if it is aeon nox, can it be disabled by default, and added as an option in the settings?
Samsung ES7005 55" led tv - Denon AVR-3313 - NAD C275BEE - B&W DM683 - B&W HTM61 - B&W 686
Intel NUC D34010WYK - 128GB Crucial ssd, Built in IR Receiver
And a Logitech Harmony Touch to control it all. https://libreelec.tv
Retired: Asus EB1501P ION2 - OCZ Vertex 2 64gb ssd - Built in IR Receiver
[
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:In the skin settings-> home window -> submenu of movie uses cinema experience script. Is this turn on?
It should be disabled if you haven't installed cinema experience

There is no such option inside home window options.Oo

edit: found it under general settings, and it isn't selectable.
I am using version 1.5.0 of the skin. And latest OpenELEC dev build for ion.
Samsung ES7005 55" led tv - Denon AVR-3313 - NAD C275BEE - B&W DM683 - B&W HTM61 - B&W 686
newphreak Wrote:There is no such option inside home window options.Oo

Maybe Big Noid has the answer to that
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
hehe not really. But i guess we have found out that it is hidden inside the skin somewhere then. can you have a look and disable this by default big_noid? im sure most people don't use these scripts by default.
Ok maybee its a NOOP Q´s but for some reason I dont have a "setup" menu Anymore?

How do I get the setup back? is there a Shortcut key I can use?

Right now I am locked in the menu...
  • 143(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29