• 149(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2019-06-30, 19:34)Orbeatle Wrote: Been searching for this and couldn't find anything so that's why I'm asking; is there a way to disable the screensaver during full screen music playback?
Screensaver should disable automatically. Not a skin issue though
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-06-30, 09:53)username145 Wrote: Any plans for updating the PVR "Recordings" view? At the moment it looks a lot like a file browser, no plot/thumbnails etc

I like the new PVR OSD (I mean the one that shows up when you hit the up or down button), but it's missing a feature: it does not display what tv show is going to be on next
Yes more pvr updates will be coming.
(2019-06-30, 13:50)mark_dj Wrote:
(2019-06-08, 20:26)mark_dj Wrote: Any chance to have the general/main series poster in Season View when there's no art for a specific season?

Edit: and any other views that share the same setup Smile

Were you able to take a look at this by any chance? Smile
Not yet but it's on my todo list.
(2019-06-30, 20:00)robjbw Wrote: For "displayed ratings", I have everything checked except User rating. But the only thing that shows are the stars, nothing else. Do I have to input the API keys somewhere so the icons and ratings for rotten tomatoes, IMDb etc.. shows? If so, where? Thanks.
Read first post please.
(2019-06-30, 23:33)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-06-30, 19:34)Orbeatle Wrote: Been searching for this and couldn't find anything so that's why I'm asking; is there a way to disable the screensaver during full screen music playback?
Hmm, that's weird because that is definitely not the case. Screensaver starts up everytime.
I'll dig a little further.
(2019-07-01, 10:09)Orbeatle Wrote:
(2019-06-30, 23:33)jurialmunkey Wrote:
Hmm, that's weird because that is definitely not the case. Screensaver starts up everytime.
I'll dig a little further.

Check that you have the following option enabled:
Settings > Interface > Screensaver > Use visualisation if playing audio.
What is the purpose of the folders to make the songs show all the information (image album, Artist, lyrics)
Xioami Mi Stick - Kodi 18.8
Libreelec 9.2.X - Kodi 18.8
Raspberry Pi 3
having a weird issue with widgets since the latest update.

some library widgets (specifically on music) arent working on regular menus (but are working in hub menu)

Music > random albums
Music > recently played

arent working in regular widget spots. but they do work in hub widget..

recently added, and widgets to specific folders (2019, 2018 etc) are working fine

dont know if its my setup, or skin related, but they only vanished since the update yesterday
(2019-06-23, 19:29)horizons1 Wrote:
(2019-06-23, 03:23)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-06-22, 20:24)horizons1 Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

Great skin. I've been using Fuse and noticed something strange after I installed the Alpha of AZ2 on my Shield. I was using the combination below to keep the song info/album cover/lyrics onscreen when playing music. It seemed to work right in AZ2 in Windows but after installing on the Shield I only see the fullscreen music for a split second before AZ2 returns to the playlist screen (unless I manually toggle to fullscreen mode.)

<songinfoduration>6000</songinfoduration> added to advancedsettings.xml in the userdata folder

Created new Custom_FullScreenMusic.xml with the following content:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window type="dialog" id="1199">
    <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
    <onload condition="!Window.IsActive(visualisation)">FullScreen</onload>
    <visible>Player.HasAudio + !Integer.IsEqual(MusicPlayer.Time,0)</visible>
    <controls />
</window>

I'm thinking maybe an id conflict preventing this custom page to take over? Is there a setting in AZ2 that this code conflicts with?

There is a custom window ("Custom_Overlay.xml") with the id 1199 already.

I'm not really sure why you are doing this though as there is already a setting in the skin for Auto Music Vis:
Skin Settings > Video / Music > Automatically open visualisation after starting a song.

You can see what this setting does in this window (which is practically the same as what you are trying to do)
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...utoVis.xml  
@jurialmunkey Thanks for the quick response. The fullscreen music playback works for individual songs but not on party mode playlists. I made a 30-sec video to illustrate the behavior:

@jurialmunkey Could you let me know if the behavior in the video above is normal & expected?
Hi there,

Can someone please help how to setup tvheadend pvr look of live tv correctly?

First no channel icons are appearing and i have set them properly on tvheadend because they show up on the channel epg info.

Next is the summary or subtitle on the skin gets all messed up, i believe that is because of there's to much text on epg info.

what is my mistake?

https://imgur.com/a/ZtQxtb3

@jurialmunkey

thank you
(2019-07-01, 23:03)horizons1 Wrote:
(2019-06-23, 19:29)horizons1 Wrote:
(2019-06-23, 03:23)jurialmunkey Wrote: There is a custom window ("Custom_Overlay.xml") with the id 1199 already.

I'm not really sure why you are doing this though as there is already a setting in the skin for Auto Music Vis:
Skin Settings > Video / Music > Automatically open visualisation after starting a song.

You can see what this setting does in this window (which is practically the same as what you are trying to do)
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...utoVis.xml  
@jurialmunkey Thanks for the quick response. The fullscreen music playback works for individual songs but not on party mode playlists. I made a 30-sec video to illustrate the behavior:

@jurialmunkey Could you let me know if the behavior in the video above is normal & expected?
I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. It's not the intended behaviour but I don't really ever use party mode so I couldn't say whether it happens for me. Ill have a look tonight after work.
(2019-07-01, 23:59)Norin_Radd Wrote: Hi there,

Can someone please help how to setup tvheadend pvr look of live tv correctly?

First no channel icons are appearing and i have set them properly on tvheadend because they show up on the channel epg info.

Next is the summary or subtitle on the skin gets all messed up, i believe that is because of there's to much text on epg info.

what is my mistake?

https://imgur.com/a/ZtQxtb3

@jurialmunkey

thank you
Strange that icons show in epg guide but not osd (I use tvheadend and don't have this issue). There is a channel manager in Kodi's pvr settings where you can set icons manually - you might need to do that to get them showing. Also have a look at the tvheadend client addon settings

I'll have a look at fixing the title overlap - it seems that tvheadend does some weird things with some epg info.
I've done a quick search through the thread for "Android Apps shortcut" but diden't get any queries. How do I go by adding a menu shortcut for my "Android Apps"? I know others skins allows me to do it, but I personally just want to keep this awesome skin installed. Thanks.
Hi, is there a way to use trakt lists with widgets?
Can this be done through playlist? Or any other way? (I'm not talking about illegal addons which integrate trakt, this is for my library)

Regards
Jimmi
At my home screen, there's the "Spy Glass" icon which allows me to do a library search. But when highlighting it, the weather widget displays. I don't want that. How do I disable or change the widget behind the "Spy Glass" search icon? Thanks.
  • 149(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226