• 15(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
(2016-03-12, 10:08)Caramba69 Wrote: How can I install it on Krypton? I get an error that the skin isn't compatible with the guide version 5.10.0
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2271758
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-03-12, 00:06)Angelinas Wrote: This mod version dont have support for openelec...
Try this when you set skin dont press shutdown, for exit. Open submenu from home "shutdown" and press button "restart",all setings kodi will be saved.
I will add in system menu suport for openelec... Soon
Restart is also not working, i hope and wait for a supporting openelec version.
I have made all changes, but kodi says now the structure is wrong and it doesn't install.
Who have problem with icon for weather try new git hub no.7
Add button for changing icon source
-Regular (from skin media folder)
-Animated from resource://resource.images.weathericons.coloured
-Coloured from resource://resource.images.weathericons.coloured
-3d-Coloured from resource://resource.images.weathericons.3d-coloured
-Default from resource://resource.images.weathericons.default

Note you must install addon for icon

@Angelinas

You use Openelec and make a Skin Mod without Openelec support? Why?
I have RasPi with 512...This mod is for strong machine.Raspi dont have power to produce this skin with all gadgets
Evan my I3 is slow for animated poster and fanart....Pi will block at first loading of skin with included Animated poster....Smile
Quick question !!

In the original Aeon MQ6 ( and all the mods I've seen of it) when navigating the music library, clicking on 'Track info' gives the details of the currently playing track, not the one you are browsing in the library. Confluence shows the details for browsed track.

Is there an easy fix for this that I could implement ?
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2016-03-12, 17:56)black_eagle Wrote: Quick question !!

In the original Aeon MQ6 ( and all the mods I've seen of it) when navigating the music library, clicking on 'Track info' gives the details of the currently playing track, not the one you are browsing in the library. Confluence shows the details for browsed track.

Is there an easy fix for this that I could implement ?
As I see only right list have that isue....and dialog song...starting to fix isue..
Panel,wide,low ...they showing info from focused item not from playing track.
Would be really nice to see this running on my Milhouse Openelec Krypton build....
Thanks for your work on this mod works really good

I noticed that when listening to music on layout 3 the show next tracks setting does not seem to work (IE when that is disabled then the next track still shows on layout 3)
Angelinas, quick question:

Any way to have full support for the eBooks addon http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238835 ? Everything works except for the actual page rendering - it's just a blank screen. Was reported in that thread a while back and the poster was referred back to designer. Would it be difficult to fix on this skin?
Hi Angelinas,
Thanks you and congratulation for your amazing work with this skin. It's the best.
I have an issue with music spin disc on home screen showing double art. It shows a missplaced fake cdart under the real cdart.
Can you please help me to fix it?
I think you can improve the music art. Will be perfect if you consider add the JB-similar artistas and JB-Box viewrightlist from JohnyBee.
(2016-03-13, 03:37)RonnieG3 Wrote: Angelinas, quick question:

Any way to have full support for the eBooks addon http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238835 ? Everything works except for the actual page rendering - it's just a blank screen. Was reported in that thread a while back and the poster was referred back to designer. Would it be difficult to fix on this skin?
quick question is but solution for this is complicated...Addon working fine in Confluence(that I found that this skin isue)...
I try with Ace same as MQ6 try in Mq7 same....After many changing fine where is trouble that hide text from pdf file....

Isue is in dialog.xml "TextBox"...

owerwrite your textbox like this

Code:
    <default type="textbox">
    <left>220</left>
    <top>220</top>
    <width>410</width>
    <height>270</height>
    <align>left</align>
    <textcolor>white</textcolor>
    <font>font13</font>
    </default>

(2016-03-13, 14:28)Leoje Wrote: Hi Angelinas,
Thanks you and congratulation for your amazing work with this skin. It's the best.
I have an issue with music spin disc on home screen showing double art. It shows a missplaced fake cdart under the real cdart.
Can you please help me to fix it?
I think you can improve the music art. Will be perfect if you consider add the JB-similar artistas and JB-Box viewrightlist from JohnyBee.
Are you have latest version from github?
I think that I fixed...Disc in left down corner is from helper script (Musicplayer activ)
for new view I have idea to add blank view , all you will need to change in your view is number in code for that view...
No. Bug still there in last GitHub.
(2016-03-12, 14:30)Angelinas Wrote: Who have problem with icon for weather try new git hub no.7
Add button for changing icon source
-Regular (from skin media folder)
-Animated from resource://resource.images.weathericons.coloured
-Coloured from resource://resource.images.weathericons.coloured
-3d-Coloured from resource://resource.images.weathericons.3d-coloured
-Default from resource://resource.images.weathericons.default

Note you must install addon for icon

Hi is there a link for new git hub no.7? I can't find it yet.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16