• 151(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2019-01-28, 03:14)jurialmunkey Wrote: ImageImage
Hey I'm new to this stuff but I can't seem to understand how to set up my Kodi like this. Any help would be appreciated.
(2019-07-02, 12:01)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-07-01, 23:03)horizons1 Wrote:
(2019-06-23, 19:29)horizons1 Wrote: @jurialmunkey Thanks for the quick response. The fullscreen music playback works for individual songs but not on party mode playlists. I made a 30-sec video to illustrate the behavior:

@jurialmunkey Could you let me know if the behavior in the video above is normal & expected?   

Okay I got a chance to look at it. Can reproduce the issue. It's because kodi forces open the playlist when starting party-mode and the time taken for the transition animation between windows means that switching to the visualisation doesn't work because it triggers mid-transition.

I've added a slightly longer idle delay in the trigger which seems to fix it for partymode. Can you test this version and confirm that it is fixed?
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...alpha6.zip   

@jurialmunkey OK, I tested this morning and the idle delay change seemed to do the trick. Will this version get updates or should I revert back to the alpha repository? No rush.

Thanks for figuring this out!
(2019-07-02, 01:08)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-07-01, 23:59)Norin_Radd Wrote: Hi there,

Can someone please help how to setup tvheadend pvr look of live tv correctly?

First no channel icons are appearing and i have set them properly on tvheadend because they show up on the channel epg info.

Next is the summary or subtitle on the skin gets all messed up, i believe that is because of there's to much text on epg info.

what is my mistake?

https://imgur.com/a/ZtQxtb3

@jurialmunkey

thank you
Strange that icons show in epg guide but not osd (I use tvheadend and don't have this issue). There is a channel manager in Kodi's pvr settings where you can set icons manually - you might need to do that to get them showing. Also have a look at the tvheadend client addon settings

I'll have a look at fixing the title overlap - it seems that tvheadend does some weird things with some epg info. 

Thank you,

Epg overlay is fixed.

The thing with the icons is not fixed, don´t seem to find the solution for the issue on kodi settings.

Is it on tvheadend?

i know about the icons folder option on kodi, used to use that option, but had so much trouble setting icons up, i just dont remember how i have done it on tvheadend but iam using github cdn... i must check if kodi as similar option another day.

I have a suggestion, subtitles settings should appear when you press subtitles, i know you have asked about this before, its pretty lame for me having to press settings and then subtitles settings... i see that now when i press subtitles it changes to the subtitles i have on my folder, but should also have option for sub settings right away.

(i use kodi with plex addon)
Double post, sorry!
Found a minor bug.

When starting a movie from widget (e. g. unwatched movies) this is what happens:
Widget is loosing focus. No busy indicator appears.
Without focus the info label is broken and doesn't show year anymore.
When main menu (not the widget) is focused this works.

Screenshot is taken while video is loading with widget already unfocused.
(2019-07-05, 02:58)horizons1 Wrote: @jurialmunkey OK, I tested this morning and the idle delay change seemed to do the trick. Will this version get updates or should I revert back to the alpha repository? No rush.

The 0.9.36~alpha6 version is already on the repo Smile
(2019-07-04, 20:01)Lour Wrote:
(2019-01-28, 03:14)jurialmunkey Wrote: ImageImage
Hey I'm new to this stuff but I can't seem to understand how to set up my Kodi like this. Any help would be appreciated.

Change the view type by pressing left (or up, in some views), and clicking the first option on the left, which cycles through the different view types available.
(2019-07-05, 22:26)loeffelpan Wrote: Found a minor bug.

When starting a movie from widget (e. g. unwatched movies) this is what happens:

Do you have minimal busy indicator enabled?

Nothing I can do about widget losing focus as that's a kodi core thing - however, the busy indicator should be displaying (it does for me when I play something and I use the same home menu layout as you)

I know about the info issue where unfocus info is different from focussed - just haven't found an easy/simple solution for it yet.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-07-02, 23:01)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-07-02, 21:17)mark_dj Wrote:
(2019-07-02, 20:36)robjbw Wrote: First post has the information you need. I ran into the same situation and was given the info. All working now. 
Yeah, but that's for RottenTomatoes, right? Not specifically IMDB. 
It's for all ratings except the star rating (star rating is whatever is scraped to your library). 
Thanks, I've done exactly as it said, but it doesn't seem to retrieve anything for me. It remains empty, but in different views it does show or the IMDB rating or the TVDB rating and not all the selected ratings like seen in your screenshots. In 'poster showcase' view it doesn't show anything, for example. Any suggestions?
(2019-07-06, 06:36)mark_dj Wrote:
(2019-07-02, 23:01)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-07-02, 21:17)mark_dj Wrote: Yeah, but that's for RottenTomatoes, right? Not specifically IMDB. 
It's for all ratings except the star rating (star rating is whatever is scraped to your library).  
Thanks, I've done exactly as it said, but it doesn't seem to retrieve anything for me. It remains empty, but in different views it does show or the IMDB rating or the TVDB rating and not all the selected ratings like seen in your screenshots. In 'poster showcase' view it doesn't show anything, for example. Any suggestions? 

Give it time there could go a couple of hours from my experience.
(2019-07-06, 03:37)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-07-05, 22:26)loeffelpan Wrote: Found a minor bug.

Do you have minimal busy indicator enabled?

Nothing I can do about widget losing focus as that's a kodi core thing - however, the busy indicator should be displaying (it does for me when I play something and I use the same home menu layout as you)

I know about the info issue where unfocus info is different from focussed - just haven't found an easy/simple solution for it yet.

Yes, minimal busy indicator is enabled.
Is this different with classic busy indicator? Never tested.

That the widget is getting unfocused is fine. Just the info thing is annoying. Isn’t this the same when main menu item are focused?
I've got a widgets with albums and get album info even when they are NOT in my library (Tidal) - but without focus there is no info at all 😭
However, does anybody know what infolabel it is that gives that info about (in my case) Tidal albums?
Manjaro Linux @ minisforum UM780XTX / KODI 'Omega' (Flatpak)
(2019-07-06, 08:06)Comma Wrote:
(2019-07-06, 06:36)mark_dj Wrote:
(2019-07-02, 23:01)jurialmunkey Wrote: It's for all ratings except the star rating (star rating is whatever is scraped to your library).  

Give it time there could go a couple of hours from my experience. 
Yeah was just about to report back. It just took some time Smile Thanks!
In there any way in the basic home menu to display the widget at all times? Instead of having to push up?
(2019-07-06, 03:12)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2019-07-05, 02:58)horizons1 Wrote: @jurialmunkey OK, I tested this morning and the idle delay change seemed to do the trick. Will this version get updates or should I revert back to the alpha repository? No rush.

The 0.9.36~alpha6 version is already on the repo Smile 
I tested that version before installing the zip in Jurialmunkey's reply. I think a change was made in that zip that was not yet committed.
  • 151(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226