• 153(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
(2019-07-10, 07:28)mark_dj Wrote:
(2019-07-10, 01:34)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-07-10, 00:02)drinfernoo Wrote: Oh, I see. Kind of a bummer since most remotes don't have the "information" button Sad 
Nothing I can do about it until Kodi v19 other than suggest you get a better remote [emoji14]
Sets info will always be a hack until it is a part of core. Partly why I've been hesitant to include it because any implementation will be buggy and inconsistent. 

Wouldn't it be an idea to make an 'Information view'? I mean, it looks great, and has all the relevant info for those who want that little bit extra Smile
I know it must be a lot of work, but I'd use it Smile
I'm not following. Do you mean a library view that looks like the info dialog?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-07-04, 20:01)Lour Wrote:
(2019-01-28, 03:14)jurialmunkey Wrote: ImageImage
Hey I'm new to this stuff but I can't seem to understand how to set up my Kodi like this. Any help would be appreciated.  
post 2251: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2865656

The metacritic and rotten count is scraped over webservice (SkinHelper or similar) or not?
As far as I know, kodi internal extended ratings are only possible in the DialogVideoInfo or not?
Request to show discart.png in video info, user option choice.

Forgive me if this has been asked before but I like the "simple on-screen info (hide poster and plot) view option but would like to have an "info" button tat would pull up the poster and plot. Keyboard shortcut works but I don't have a button on my remote to toggle this. Can and will this be implemented?
(2019-07-11, 06:19)Comma Wrote: Request to show discart.png in video info, user option choice.

how did you get it so dark? it looks nearly like aura. thanks for giving me the right direction
Settings > Interface Settings > Skin > - Colours
Could you add the option to turn off the background for the logos in the pvr widget?

Or just always turn them off when using a .png file.

(2019-07-11, 18:40)7Eleven Wrote: Could you add the option to turn off the background for the logos in the pvr widget?

Or just always turn them off when using a .png file.

You can toggle that background skinwide:

Skin Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Geometric Pattern on Panels
(2019-07-11, 07:03)phodiduddy Wrote: Forgive me if this has been asked before but I like the "simple on-screen info (hide poster and plot) view option but would like to have an "info" button tat would pull up the poster and plot. Keyboard shortcut works but I don't have a button on my remote to toggle this. Can and will this be implemented?

If you're using the simple OSD, press Up on your remote to display poster and plot.

I would love to see the Extended Info button come back though Wink
Quote:You can toggle that background skinwide:

Skin Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Geometric Pattern on Panels

Thanks. That's much better.

But do you think it's possible to make it totally transparent?
Or is it a limitation on Kodi side?
Can someone explain to me why the "extendedinfo" is slow? Upon clicking a cast actor in the "movie info's screen", it takes a good 5 to 8 seconds to pull up the extendedinfo dialog. My internet speed and pretty good. If that's the way it is, possible to add a loading indicator so we know that it's pulling/loading the information from the extendedinfo plugin? Thanks.
Is there an option for animating the homescreen image? In the previous version the background images would move around a bit, but can't see this option anywhere.
(2019-07-12, 09:41)robjbw Wrote: Can someone explain to me why the "extendedinfo" is slow? Upon clicking a cast actor in the "movie info's screen", it takes a good 5 to 8 seconds to pull up the extendedinfo dialog. My internet speed and pretty good. If that's the way it is, possible to add a loading indicator so we know that it's pulling/loading the information from the extendedinfo plugin? Thanks.

Facing that issue, too. Delay is sometimes about 10 seconds.

Busy indicator would be nice.
And opening any YouTube video leads to an error „no video id found“ or something similar.
(2019-07-12, 09:41)robjbw Wrote: Can someone explain to me why the "extendedinfo" is slow? Upon clicking a cast actor in the "movie info's screen", it takes a good 5 to 8 seconds to pull up the extendedinfo dialog. My internet speed and pretty good. If that's the way it is, possible to add a loading indicator so we know that it's pulling/loading the information from the extendedinfo plugin? Thanks.

EIS pulls a pretty crazy amount of information from various web services, and a lot of the add-on isn't optimized (or even functional) on Leia... Those are the biggest reasons for slowdown. Unfortunately, since phil65 doesn't appear to be very actively working on it anymore, it may be awhile before the current issues get much attention.
(2019-07-11, 19:52)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 07:03)phodiduddy Wrote: Forgive me if this has been asked before but I like the "simple on-screen info (hide poster and plot) view option but would like to have an "info" button tat would pull up the poster and plot. Keyboard shortcut works but I don't have a button on my remote to toggle this. Can and will this be implemented?

If you're using the simple OSD, press Up on your remote to display poster and plot.

I would love to see the Extended Info button come back though Wink 

Thank you! This is what I was looking for. Extended Info button would be nice Smile
  • 153(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226