• 158(current)
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)
(2019-07-31, 14:35)cscott1 Wrote: Just brainstorming here and im sure its a coding nightmare not sure if its possible or worth your time but in regards to a custom sort order it would be super awesome if it worked like Android TV apps on the Sheild for example when you long press a show or movie then click right or left to drag the item to the desired position in the widget but a simple list in settings where you could sequentialy order each item for the widget would be sufficient altho not as cool lol.

It's more of a kodi core function, and yes it's no easy task but the implementation design is not an easy one.
From your example, you can only sort the main widget in the shield (apps) because it's a 'static' widget.
You can't do the same for youtube/kodi/netflix because the content is dynamic - it changes.

The better way (i think), that can either be written in a script/kodi core - new 'arrange' feature for the playlist editor. so once you set the content you will be able to move the items SPECIFICALLY for that playlist. You could try and ask for it in feature request and pray that one day... Smile
(2019-07-31, 14:50)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-07-31, 14:35)cscott1 Wrote: Just brainstorming here and im sure its a coding nightmare not sure if its possible or worth your time but in regards to a custom sort order it would be super awesome if it worked like Android TV apps on the Sheild for example when you long press a show or movie then click right or left to drag the item to the desired position in the widget but a simple list in settings where you could sequentialy order each item for the widget would be sufficient altho not as cool lol.

It's more of a kodi core function, and yes it's no easy task but the implementation design is not an easy one.
From your example, you can only sort the main widget in the shield (apps) because it's a 'static' widget.
You can't do the same for youtube/kodi/netflix because the content is dynamic - it changes.

The better way (i think), that can either be written in a script/kodi core - new 'arrange' feature for the playlist editor. so once you set the content you will be able to move the items SPECIFICALLY for that playlist. You could try and ask for it in feature request and pray that one day... Smile

Lol worth a shot... Thanks
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
BTW - pushed a few fixes that has been mentioned (and i could trace/reproduce). Also I've added a new font set, that I feel might be closer to netflix (SegoeUI), you can test it out from interface->font.
(if you're running RC2, just replace yours xml and font dirs with the ones on the WIP git branch - if you don't know how to do that, save your troubles for stable release)
good dear friend, these days and without because I am having problems when I add content to my video library and the addon artwodbef acts, it crashes in search having to restart the skin to load the content. some solution greetings
(2019-07-31, 14:20)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-07-31, 13:59)tantrum080 Wrote: Is there a way to add a playlist in a certain order?
I don't mean by "date added" or "year".

I have a marvel universe playlist I use on the home screen in bingie, but would like it to show items in a specific order that is not listed by Kodi (if that makes sense). Is there anyway I can do this manually? I personally can't think of a way to achieve this - hence why I'm asking.

I would like to put these films in order of storyline, which means "date released" option doesn't help in this situation. If anyone has any clue of how I can do this I'd be very grateful.

On another note, I mentioned about replacing spotlight content with an add-on, which seems to be an option but for some reason this one add-on does not show up "psuedotv" (one by Steve not lunatixz - not "psuedotvlive"). It shows up in video add-ons and programs normally, but not when trying to add through skin widgets so I can't add to spotlight content - I even tried to add the add-on as a favourite and then add the favourite as a widget - but it won't show up in favourites either - only shows in all of these places when not in widget menu.
Can anything be done about this?
Spotlight currently supports tvshows/episodes/movies.
I'm not familiar with this addon. I can maybe implement in the future support for live tv content but addons....meh.

About custom order. so a direct approach would be to create in xml files manually items in the order you want and fill each item props, in a simillar manner to how i created the categories widget. But this requires some coding and is very flawed way of achieving this.
Better way would be to think of a sort key that will enable this or to manipulate it somehow.
for example, manually changing the date added modifier in the actual items so that when they're scanned and sorted by date added it is what you set it to be.
or writing nfo files for them and add something that will help your sort, like setting userrating from 1.0,1.1,...,4.9,5.0 and use that. either way I think you'll need some kind of 'hack'.

Thank you for this i will test out trying to sort out the order later when i get a bit of time, as for the addon thing, Psuedotv is an addon that uses your own library content to replicate live tv channels with an epg, it works very nicely. You only need to open the addon for it to work, this is why if we could have an option of "open or run" on spotlight instead this is all you need for it to work perfect. I currently have it as an option on the power menu but yeah would be really nice for it to be in the spotlight position as it's way more convenient.
Hey Cartman
seems that the Plot does not scroll automatically in v1.0.3-WIP, or is it just me?

thanks.
(2019-07-31, 14:55)cartman.dos Wrote: BTW - pushed a few fixes that has been mentioned (and i could trace/reproduce). Also I've added a new font set, that I feel might be closer to netflix (SegoeUI), you can test it out from interface->font.
(if you're running RC2, just replace yours xml and font dirs with the ones on the WIP git branch - if you don't know how to do that, save your troubles for stable release)
On the quarrel, I was trying to stand up for @scofield272 not put him down. Hope that's clear.

On the font, I like it just because it's wayyyyy easier to read, not sure if it's closer to Netflix tho
(2019-07-31, 16:47)scofield272 Wrote: Hey Cartman
seems that the Plot does not scroll automatically in v1.0.3-WIP, or is it just me?

thanks.

Auto scroll is working for me using 1.0.3 WIP. Try disabling/ enabling in Skin Settings> General Skin Settings
(2019-07-31, 18:55)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:

thanks.

Auto scroll is working for me using 1.0.3 WIP. Try disabling/ enabling in Skin Settings> General Skin Settings 
oops, it was indeed disabled.  thanks!!
(2019-07-31, 19:07)scofield272 Wrote:
(2019-07-31, 18:55)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:

thanks.

oops, it was indeed disabled.  thanks!!

This is the kind of 'bugs' I like best Rofl
(2019-07-31, 12:27)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-07-31, 07:35)daking1512 Wrote: Hi, this is the debug log, I reproduced the issue
also for the Episode view, I still cant make it work on video addons (unless you havent worked on it yet lol)

Thanks and appreciate your hard work 
Your debug  log contains a banned addon, you will need to remove this from your message and create a debug log in which this bug appears without banned addons in use nor installed on your system.
The log is a mess and from quick review I'm pretty convinced it's addon/kodi issue not skin, so you can either get help from addon's dev or reproduce with legit addon and get help in kodi's forum.

ABOUT VIEW525 (episodes view) - file seems fine to me, I suspect you may have forgotten to copy-overwrite updated includes.xml file as well.

Regarding seek bar - will soon push a fix for it.

Regarding latest quarrel, I don't mind if someone posts with grammatical or syntax errors. English is not my native language and by the looks of it - this holds true for many members. I only care that I can understand what the poster meant and that he/she/it describes/convey their issue in an effective manner. Es long es I anderstend the ishu I wil trie 2 elp. Wink 
I am absolutely sorry, I forgot about that, I have removed the log and Ill do an entirely fresh setup of kodi with one legit addon and the bingie skin, and I hope itll be fixed,
also about the 525, what I id was make a clone of the WIP branch when you pushed the "little adjustments" commit and installed the zip

Ill do a fresh setup with the latest fix commit and ill report back
i installed the latest wip branch:

maybe somebody can confirm:

"enable skin helper artwork lookups for addons" is not working anymore.

after playing a movie from the bingie dialog info and stopping it,  i get thrown back 2 directories.

the ratings (imdv rotten tomatoes etc is too high, looks like in the middle of the fan art, maybe alligning it to the left side may be better instead having it on the fanart, it's almost unreadable when you have a white fan art picture.

i would really love to have the "country" listed in the bingie dialog info, that way i know if the movie is US UK, german or french....

i hope this is helpful 

thanks guys
(2019-07-31, 23:38)neurosis13 Wrote: i installed the latest wip branch:

maybe somebody can confirm:

"enable skin helper artwork lookups for addons" is not working anymore.

after playing a movie from the bingie dialog info and stopping it,  i get thrown back 2 directories.

the ratings (imdv rotten tomatoes etc is too high, looks like in the middle of the fan art, maybe alligning it to the left side may be better instead having it on the fanart, it's almost unreadable when you have a white fan art picture.

i would really love to have the "country" listed in the bingie dialog info, that way i know if the movie is US UK, german or french....

i hope this is helpful 

thanks guys
ok its good to see someone else is having the "get thrown back 2 directories" bug, now I know its not just me lol
Is anyone having an issue with ratings and studio logo for movies?
(2019-08-01, 00:10)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: Is anyone having an issue with ratings and studio logo for movies?

https://ibb.co/8N3pZfW - looks ok on my side...
  • 158(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019)26