• 16(current)
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)
I'll look at it. Seems the site has changed
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Hi any joy with this keep getting 'azdrama.net error'

Many Thanks for any help
Dear Knight,

Thanks for the hardwork on AzDrama.net. I enjoy watching HK Dramas using this, thanks a lot for the hardwork. However, it seems that the mirrors are not working this few days. I tried to play with my PC and it works but come back to Kodi-AzDrama.net, it is still no response whenever i click on the Unknown Quality. Any idea on what is going on?

Many many thanks for any help
Quote:I'll look at it. Seems the site has changed

Thank you...
Hi, is there any addon update for this fix yet? Looking forward...

(2015-09-20, 17:24)dknlght Wrote: I'll look at it. Seems the site has changed
@markzeng:
I did look at a way to get out other sources for the video page a couple of weeks ago, that part is the simple, the part that is a bit more difficult is resolve the links in a such way that kodi will be able to access the real location of the video and as there are like 8 different source locations, you will have 8 different ways the link is encoded, so I think dknight needs a bit more than just a weekend to fix it and not sure how much time he has to spend. Just wait a bit and I'm sure dknight will deliver a new version.
I am really green at using the KODI field. A friend of mine got me a Amazon stick with Kodi on it and that's what I using. I am trying to
watch for example: (Captain of destiny-) Chapter 6 works fine, but when I click on any other chapters it would be blank.

Also tried other drama shows also--it all seems to be blank at this time.

Am I doing anything wrong or need to config anything? Thanks in advance.
@keycard198:
There been changes on the sources for the different episodes, most old episodes works, but it's the new episodes which do not work, just give it some time and a new version should soon be out which will be able to play the newer episodes too.
Thanks for the explanation...
Looking forward to the fix. Been looking for something like this for Kodi.
so what ? ! next year for the thing to be repaired ? such a joke right?

something change? back out the change then ? what is so difficult unless there is lousy change log on what have been changed ... come on ITIL is important
^ as trizt said. The azdrama website had changed. Do you know that dknight has no control of azdrama website? The azdrama addon needs to interpret what is in that site. The addon needs to be updated when the underlying website changes. Please be considerate as developers are doing it on their own time on top of a full time job and with a family to take care of.

At the mean time, use drama24h addon which is also an dknight addon.
In drama24h, under HK variety show folder, some folders show up empty. If possible, please fix that too. Thanks!
Are they current shows?
The chance of getting empty folder is higher with age.as the files may be deleted from the server. The change in the content website over time may break the older links. To find out where is the problem, check the content website first. If the shows are available on the content website, it will be the addon problem. I google drama24h and found hkdrama24h.se. But I am not sure whether the drama24h addon is based on the content of hkdrama24h.se or not.
folks i found a workaround

Go to the app store and download the RSS video player and add these links in

- Dramas: Asian Channel - irss.se/dramas

- DramaGo: Asian Channel English subtitles - irss.se/dramago

i was able to watch the shows.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)11