• 16(current)
Media Manager for Music
Agreed with mike.

My Collections is full of Malware.

People might actually start to use it if you remove it from the installer.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
what malware are you guys talking about?
A bunch installers prior to installing the actual program with those confusing tick boxes kind of like what cnet downloads does.

I did try a while back to install this and was careful to try to avoid the bundle software but it did install a couple. It hijacked my web browser and was a real pain to remove.

Nothing against the program it seems it may have potential but i dont belive it is necessary to include the bundled software.

Why not set up a donate button instead. The author may generate more interest then.

EDIT*****

Ok there is a donate button now.

I Just Checked it out. Seems to be bundled with opencandy. Seems to have changed a bit since i last tried.
http://malwaretips.com/blogs/pup-optiona...ndy-virus/

Does look like a really good program but opencandy seems like the issue for me.

So think ill stick with symphony in hope of a potential update.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
oh i see what you mean adware crap, thanks
@Ethyria : Hope you have good holiday Smile
Just to know if you think to go on "Symphony" soon ?

Thanks for giving us some news Smile (even if mediaelch begin to scrap music)
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-01-26, 10:12)wilmans2m Wrote: @Ethyria : Hope you have good holiday Smile
Just to know if you think to go on "Symphony" soon ?

Thanks for giving us some news Smile (even if mediaelch begin to scrap music)

I have actually been rebuilding Symphony from the ground up but with the release of MediaElch's music scraping capability, I'm unsure whether to continue development or move onto another project.I really feel MediaElch is ticking all the boxes and has nailed it.
Mmh sad to hear that but...i think you should go on. As you can see, for movies, many soft exist. Each of them has good & bad point. For ex i dislike media companion but i use mediaelch for movies & concert. But as i don't find all options i need i modify my nfo provided by mediaelch. You see but...

@Ethyria: It's always good to have an alternative. As much as I like MediaElch for movies, I often felt that development has stalled and the author lost interest. While new nightlies are appearing at the moment, you never know how long this will last.

I would prefer a separate music management, since movies and music are two completly different shoes. But I could also understand your potentially low enthusiasm now.
I agree. I have had far more luck with the early alpha of Symphony than I have with MediaElch for music. MediaElch doesn't read the id3 tags and just goes off folder names. It can not find anything as I have the country and the year of the album along with the album name in the folder name. It also doesn't do basic stuff like pull info from musicbrainz which is a big must. However, Symphony, even in its infant form, was able to pull quite a few of them. Please consider actively developing it. Would be really nice to have a couple of full feature options to be able to use.
@Ethyia, please don't give up yet. We need diversity and options. Your software has so much potential and would fill such a missing gap in the Kodi/music community. Hang in there!!!
Just would like to add my support for its development, It is needed.
@Ethyria : So buddy what's up ? Got a decision ?

Thanks.

any new i tried bliss but for some reason u only get a 100 changes before u have to pay out £10 for 500 more is there any better ones out bliss is really good but you have to pay that much it not so good
thx for reading this
rico
@Ethyria: amazing! thank you very much that you share your work! I was looking for a long time for a tool like this. I hope that, no matter on this or that project, you will continue on something like this tool. I would also make donations or pay for this tool to support you. I guess I'm not the only one.

have a nice time.
@Ethyria

Don't give up !!! Do you think Kodi would be so successful if there were only one skin? Or if they were only one scrapper? Options is what pushes development further.

Also, while MediaElch is a great tool, the fact is that sometimes there're no updates for almost a year... Development is very irregular, which is OK, at the end the guy is doing it for free and as a hobby. But as people does this as hobby and on their free time, that's why to have options is so important to keep things moving and improving.

Hope you come back soon
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Manager for Music3