• 16(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
(2019-06-12, 14:35)shiro Wrote:
(2019-06-11, 20:04)manfeed Wrote: Hi, I'll take advantage of this request to explain my policy about Aeon Tajo... 
Hi, thanks for info. Yes, those "pls" and "thx" were for please and thanks :-)
About your policy....When you release something, what deals with such regional support, to public, it is neccesary to expect such requests. Internet si worldwide :-)
It just make me sad, that because of such fundamental font glitch, I can't use this pretty skin. Except my language (Slovak), there are plenty of languages which uses some special symbols: French, Swedish, Portuguese, etc.

I would suggest some ideas:
1. make possible to change skin font in Kodi settings (probably the best one)
2. if you want your skin to have special fonts, it would be good if they have complete support
3. As you write before, replace fonts by myself

Of course, I respect your decisions.

I don’t know if you didn’t understand... I didn’t say that you replace the fonts by yourself, I did say that you must find the fonts required and tell me their names, they must be free and similar to the ones that I mentioned in my post... simple like that... if you want something you’ll have also to work in it, not just to ask...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@manfeed

Really nice work on the Multi-sort view. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@manfeed

I really think you have done a nice job with this skin. Love the use of added artwork and such. But seems to be a little too much for my Minix UH9 to run even though it looks awesome on my projector screen. If I turn off the actress art it runs better. But that really is a cool feature.
Thanks you for your skin and helping Kodi community.
hi i am working on windows 10 with kodi 18 Leia and trying  out your skin i would like to put on fonts like NotoSans-Regular.ttf   and  play.regular.ttf  but i have no idea what i am doing at the moment ,   when it comes down to putting in my movies i have noticed that the cd image is not complete circle not sure why many thanks for any help and advice

@bluebug

The issue with cd is due to not using a 16:9 resolution, like 1920x1080, 3840x2160... then Kodi has to rescale and issues like yours happen.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-06-16, 22:51)manfeed Wrote: @bluebug

The issue with cd is due to not using a 16:9 resolution, like 1920x1080, 3840x2160... then Kodi has to rescale and issues like yours happen.

hi thank you for your advice i know what the problem was why cd image was not full i was in window mode and not full screen , with adding fonts i have installed the font i would like to try out i have gone to font xml do i just change the main menu font to the font i would like or do i change all fonts thanks for your help and advice
hi i have had a go at changing the font on the skin  my self for the first time  and i played with the widgets so they worked

manfeed:

list view tvshows - If over 99 episodes, it shows ...., if focused, it scrolls, not sure if this is the intended behavior.

comment:
On list view movies, I think the prior icons (SD/HD) were a better match, the current icons are too busy.
manfeed:

On 3D shelf view audio label is missing for 2.1 and 4.0
manfeed:

On 3D shelf view - tvshows, after genre, episode label is displayed. Would it make sense to move the episode label underneath genre?
Is it possible to initiate a screen saver when listening to a radio station?

As can be seen in screenshot a radio channel was playing for over 30 minutes, I listen to the radio for hours and have a concern about screen burn in.

(2019-06-19, 10:06)Jeffers24 Wrote: Is it possible to initiate a screen saver when listening to a radio station?

Obviously you can always set a screensaver to start after a given time in Kodi settings; in addition you could edit keyboard.xml and assign the screensaver to a key to start it manually whenever you want...
(2019-06-19, 11:53)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-06-19, 10:06)Jeffers24 Wrote: Is it possible to initiate a screen saver when listening to a radio station?

Obviously you can always set a screensaver to start after a given time in Kodi settings; in addition you could edit keyboard.xml and assign the screensaver to a key to start it manually whenever you want... 
I have the Kodi screensaver set and that works NPs

I was looking for a screensaver to automatically kick in when playing music/radio, say after 5 minutes continuous play

As in AEON NOX 5
(2019-06-19, 12:25)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2019-06-19, 11:53)manfeed Wrote:

I was looking for a screensaver to automatically kick in when playing music/radio, say after 5 minutes continuous play

As in AEON NOX 5 
That option is not available in this skin, sorry...
(2019-06-19, 12:56)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-06-19, 12:25)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2019-06-19, 11:53)manfeed Wrote: Obviously you can always set a screensaver to start after a given time in Kodi settings; in addition you could edit keyboard.xml and assign the screensaver to a key to start it manually whenever you want...  

As in AEON NOX 5  
That option is not available in this skin, sorry... 
OK, I'm just concerned about screen burn in.

Thanks for all your great work
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7