• 17(current)
Eurosport Player
Same problem again.
Fire tv stick not starting bundesliga stream, sometimes 2 seconds speech but no picture.
And after exit the black window, Kodi crashs.
Hi. First, thanks for all your good work! I managed to get this addon working on a LibreELEC Milhouse build, but noticed that the Videos / On-Demand section is missing categories? Only the main 15 sports categories or so are showing, the other ones are missing. Both the web player and the Android apps has an option to show the "All Sports" category, which essentially lists all the other sports. For example, the table tennis category is missing.
my problem, that the Bundesliga streams weren't working, seems to be caused by millhouse builds.
After updating my kodi-version everything works without any problems.
Hi,

Thank you for the amazing plugin. I'd like to know if it's possible (and how to do this) to change the image resolution on KODI 17.4 ?

Thanks
Sorry, what image resolution do you mean?
I mean the quality. When I look at the video menu, I have Video Stream h264, 960x540. Is there a way to have a 720p or 1080p stream ?
you can change the max resolution in the inputstream adaptive settings. (addons - my addons - videoplayer inputstream). Eurosport streams @ 720p max
(2017-11-05, 08:47)JinJin Wrote: you can change the max resolution in the inputstream adaptive settings. (addons - my addons - videoplayer inputstream). Eurosport streams @ 720p max

set the "secure decoder" there to "1080p" or "max" to get the player in 1280x720. With the setting "720p" it only shows 960x540
Thank you it's way much better
I am looking eurosport player from Finland and wondering is there some setting or something else that I am not getting right. Since setting (in live eurosport stream for example) shows two different audio streams, primary seems to be dan(ish) and secondary fin(nish). I would like to get the secondary audio stream working, since the danish works fine but the finnish is mute. o gives audio: LF,FR, aac,32bits,48,000 Hz as danish and finnish gives: unknown,aac,0 bits, 0 Hz.

When looking videos where there is only english it is working well (no secondary audio, so no finnish commentators at that event or the only audio is finnish, so no danish audio) but when there is audio with two different languages the latter (finnish for me) there seams to be no audio. Checking with browser with eurosport player the audio is there.
You will need a kodi 18 nightly for that since it has been fixed there.
Hello, just downloaded the plugin and installed it. When I start it I get

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<-- - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: Invalid data length, data must be a multiple of 8 bytes
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/addon.py", line 7, in <module>
    client = Client()
  File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/client.py", line 21, in __init__
    self.refresh_token()
  File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/client.py", line 144, in refresh_token
    self.login()
  File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/client.py", line 158, in login
    credentials = Credentials()
  File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/credentials.py", line 12, in __init__
    self.run()
  File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/credentials.py", line 26, in run
    self.email = self.decode(self.email)
  File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/credentials.py", line 21, in decode
    d = k.decrypt(base64.b64decode(data))
  File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/script.module.pydes/lib/pyDes.py", line 836, in decrypt
    block = self.__key3.crypt(iv,    DECRYPT)
  File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/script.module.pydes/lib/pyDes.py", line 572, in crypt
    raise ValueError("Invalid data length, data must be a multiple of " + str(self.block_size) + " bytes\n.")
ValueError: Invalid data length, data must be a multiple of 8 bytes
-->End of Python script error report<--

any idea what could cause this?
try the following:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2639916
(2017-11-30, 23:50)JinJin Wrote: try the following:
Hi JinJin, first of all thank you for makiing this addon.
I tried to reset to defaults, and reenter username and password, but it still does not work.
What I did:
  • Installed the addon (version 2.0.5)
  • launched the addon from the kodi menu. It did not ask me for username and password, but gave me an error popup in kodi and the kodi log sad[1]
  • then I reset the addon back to defaults in the addon settings
  • launched the addon again: it asked me for username and password, but then it gave me the same error

I had a look at .kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/settings.xml, and it was like this:

<settings>
    <setting id="access_token" value="" />
    <setting id="content" value="videos" />
    <setting id="country" value="" />
    <setting id="device_id" value="" />
    <setting id="email" value="" />
    <setting id="force_view" value="false" />
    <setting id="language" value="" />
    <setting id="password" value="" />
    <setting id="quality" value="3" />
    <setting id="refresh_token" value="" />
    <setting id="view_id" value="55" />
</settings>

then I tried to
  • close kodi
  • edit settings.xml and set email and password by hand
  • started kodi again
  • ran the plugin
but same error as before.

Can I try something else? Maybe I have an old version of some python lib? What could I try to debug this? I would really like to make it work.

[1]
07:52:47.379 T:140102516983552   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting
07:53:45.050 T:140102822180608   ERROR: Previous line repeats 6 times.
07:53:45.050 T:140102822180608   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'urllib2.URLError'>
                                            Error Contents: <urlopen error [Errno 0] Error>
                                              File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/addon.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                client = Client()
                                              File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/client.py", line 21, in __init__
                                                self.refresh_token()
                                              File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/client.py", line 144, in refresh_token
                                                self.login()
                                              File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/client.py", line 160, in login
                                                data = self.authentication(credentials)
                                              File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/client.py", line 113, in authentication
                                                'authorization': self.authorization(grant_type='client_credentials')['access_token']
                                              File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/client.py", line 107, in authorization
                                                return requests.post(self.TOKEN_URL, headers=headers, data=post_data).json()
                                              File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/simple_requests/api.py", line 184, in post
                                                return _request('POST', url, data=data, json=json, **kwargs)
                                              File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/simple_requests/api.py", line 154, in _request
                                                response = opener.open(request, timeout=timeout)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 429, in open
                                                response = self._open(req, data)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 447, in _open
                                                '_open', req)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 407, in _call_chain
                                                result = func(*args)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1241, in https_open
                                                context=self._context)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1198, in do_open
                                                raise URLError(err)
                                            URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 0] Error>
07:53:45.093 T:140103699020160   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.eurosportplayer/
07:53:45.094 T:140103699020160   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.eurosportplayer/) failed
(2017-12-01, 08:56)s1mon Wrote:
(2017-11-30, 23:50)JinJin Wrote: try the following:
Hi JinJin, first of all thank you for makiing this addon.
I tried to reset to defaults, and reenter username and password, but it still does not work.
What I did:
  • Installed the addon (version 2.0.5)
  • launched the addon from the kodi menu. It did not ask me for username and password, but gave me an error popup in kodi and the kodi log sad[1]
  • then I reset the addon back to defaults in the addon settings
  • launched the addon again: it asked me for username and password, but then it gave me the same error

I had a look at .kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/settings.xml, and it was like this:

<settings>
    <setting id="access_token" value="" />
    <setting id="content" value="videos" />
    <setting id="country" value="" />
    <setting id="device_id" value="" />
    <setting id="email" value="" />
    <setting id="force_view" value="false" />
    <setting id="language" value="" />
    <setting id="password" value="" />
    <setting id="quality" value="3" />
    <setting id="refresh_token" value="" />
    <setting id="view_id" value="55" />
</settings>

then I tried to
  • close kodi
  • edit settings.xml and set email and password by hand
  • started kodi again
  • ran the plugin
but same error as before.

Can I try something else? Maybe I have an old version of some python lib? What could I try to debug this? I would really like to make it work.

[1]07:52:47.379 T:140102516983552   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting
07:53:45.050 T:140102822180608   ERROR: Previous line repeats 6 times.
07:53:45.050 T:140102822180608   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'urllib2.URLError'>
                                            Error Contents: <urlopen error [Errno 0] Error>
                                                client = Client()
                                                self.refresh_token()
                                                self.login()
                                              File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/client.py", line 160, in login
                                                data = self.authentication(credentials)
                                              File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/client.py", line 113, in authentication
                                                'authorization': self.authorization(grant_type='client_credentials')['access_token']
                                              File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/client.py", line 107, in authorization
                                                return requests.post(self.TOKEN_URL, headers=headers, data=post_data).json()
                                              File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/simple_requests/api.py", line 184, in post
                                                return _request('POST', url, data=data, json=json, **kwargs)
                                              File "/home/s2/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.eurosportplayer/resources/lib/simple_requests/api.py", line 154, in _request
                                                response = opener.open(request, timeout=timeout)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 429, in open
                                                response = self._open(req, data)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 447, in _open
                                                '_open', req)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 407, in _call_chain
                                                result = func(*args)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1241, in https_open
                                                context=self._context)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1198, in do_open
                                                raise URLError(err)
                                            URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 0] Error>
07:53:45.093 T:140103699020160   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.eurosportplayer/
07:53:45.094 T:140103699020160   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.eurosportplayer/) failed

I changed my password to something else in eurosport player, and now it works!
Maybe I had some character in the password that the addon did not like? I don't know, but now I can watch eurosport on kodi!!

Thank you again for this plugin JinJin! Can I pay you somehow? Do you have a donation button somewhere?
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eurosport Player5