• 17(current)
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...
Is it possible to get fanart from themoviedb.org?
Trestry Wrote:Is it possible to get fanart from themoviedb.org?

I'm going to look at it today. I will make a setting where you can choose which site to use for fanart.

EDIT: The scraper already gets the fanart from TMDB. Only the thumbs are from MoviePoster.
Is the imdb ID somehow saved in the database using this scraper?

Im running into some issues with trakt utilities addon......
I'm having some problems with downloading the movieposters. When scraping a new movie the poster of the movie isn't downloaded, and instead it shows a screencapture of the movie.
Darkzell Wrote:I'm having some problems with downloading the movieposters. When scraping a new movie the poster of the movie isn't downloaded, and instead it shows a screencapture of the movie.

I'm having the exact same problem. And because I decided to clean my library I now have no movie posters at all, only screencaptures.
Darkzell Wrote:I'm having some problems with downloading the movieposters. When scraping a new movie the poster of the movie isn't downloaded, and instead it shows a screencapture of the movie.

I also have the same problem. Posters are not loaded anymore for some reason at new movies. I now have to manually download the poster for each new movie.

Please fix this.

Thank you.
I will take a look at it asap. I think it has something to do with movieposters db which is used.

When it's fixed i will let it know.
lowfi Wrote:Is the imdb ID somehow saved in the database using this scraper?

Im running into some issues with trakt utilities addon......

What about this?
lowfi Wrote:What about this?

Can you please provide more information about what you mean? Because i don't understand the issue.
Well as far as i know imdb & tmdb scapers add the imdb id (tt0000000) in the database. This imdb ID is used by trakt utilities to scrobble (upload) movies and series to the trakt.tv website.

When i use moviemeter scraper in combination with trakt utilities however i get a error message from trakt utilities that the current movie is not found. Seems like the imdb ID is missing from the database. As i said trukt utilities depends on this imdb ID. Could you verify this?
Thanks for the explanation. I will take a look at this and why it gives the error message.

EDIT: Updated the scraper. So in version 1.1.8 it should be fixed.
Already! Eek

Ill try tonight Big Grin
lowfi Wrote:Already! Eek

Ill try tonight Big Grin

I hope the id stored in the information is just the number without 'tt' also i have to place another fix Cool
This was a pretty easy fix Wink Because i already had the id available.
oh sorry! Before rolling out 1.1.8 then please add the "tt"
Today moviemeter is updated to version 1.1.8. Since this update I have a problem with movieposter are not added anymore to the new movies. What can I do with this problem? Please help because i really like this scraper.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...5