• 170(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-12-10, 15:31)ronvp Wrote:
(2017-12-10, 14:58)ronvp Wrote:
(2017-12-10, 01:06)ronvp Wrote: Noticed a cosmetic bug in Music artist, Infowall view, it is showing the album art in front of the text.
Latest Leia on Windows 10
Here is a pic
https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ai9KRqBCk_CSp_BOIN02yqS0LEjomw  
Figured it out, I have a 1920 x 1200 monitor. When I switch that to 1920 x 1080 and restart Kodi, the issue goes away. So it is related to some scaling algorithm.. 
 Fixed on last git. Thanks.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-12-10, 15:59)Guilouz Wrote:  Fixed on last git. Thanks.

Thanks..
(2017-12-09, 02:50)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-12-08, 23:26)steveTheFiend Wrote: Hello GuiLouz, I love the skin it's awesome but I've got a bit of an issue with List of 8 personalized widgets for a custom menu item. It appears that the down button doesn't work when navigating inside the widgets. For example if the categories view is enabled, I cannot use the down arrow key to move down to the first custom widget. I've tried disabling the categories and that leaves me stuck on the first custom widget no matter what settings I use for it, the down button does not let me move to the second row. I can use the mouse to highlight one of the posters or thumbs on the second row at which point I can no longer go up to the first or down to the 3rd. Left and right are fine and the preconfigured menu items let me move between the in built widget rows without issue. I upgraded to the latest version of your skin (2.9.0) and todays libreelec build (#1207, 07-Dec-2017) - I am using a rPI3. Do you think this issue is related to kodi itself or is it a skin issue?
You are the third people with a RPi to have this issue. All is working with OSX, Windows and LibreELEC builds, so I'm not sure it's a skin issue.
Besides, one of these people confirmed that it works on Windows with the same configurations as on his RPi. 
Thanks for the response, I did think it may be upstream. Are you aware if this is being tracked by the Kodi team at all? I had a read of the bug filing rules on the Milhouse thread and it says that the bug must be reproducible on the stock estuary skin. Seems like a bit of a dead end. If I knew where to look I'd have a go at fixing it myself. I was thinking it may be a core kodi thing but I just ran in to some comments about skin shortcuts and found out what it is (didn't want to sound like an idiot feeling around in the dark on this thread even if that is exactly what i'm doing). I'm going to have a look at the code and see if I can figure out why it's not working for the PIs, this skin is just too cool to not use Smile The dream is to get amazon, netflix, bbc iplayer and ITV player all showing a few key categories as widgets when they're added as main menu items.
@Guilouz
Where do RT and MC ratings appear on the skin?
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
Going to try Christmas theme [emoji3]
Image Image
(2017-12-10, 20:41)iMak Wrote: @Guilouz
Where do RT and MC ratings appear on the skin?
There is no such information.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Ok thanks. Not possible to add below IMDB rating?

Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
Great Christmas theme. Will be come a Silvester and Easter theme? Would be cool Cool
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-12-10, 21:09)iMak Wrote: Ok thanks. Not possible to add below IMDB rating?

There is no more space in this list.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Besides the Christmas and halloween, you should make a Valentine's theme, I think those are the only international ones.
How to disable the Christmas animations and colours?
I don't like moving elements on my screen.

EDIT: found it..
fix for RasPi....

edit : guilouz...somthing wrong with script.skinshortcuts when use for RasPi
in windows have this (script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml)
Code:
<property name="labelID">movies</property>
in RaspI
Code:
<property name="labelID">movies--0</property>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
example this working:
In picture set custom widget 8 of them.And move at the top of list in minemenu.All working.....
If move at middle or bottom of list doesent work.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-11-30, 21:19)Guilouz Wrote:  In dialog info, 'Artwork Beef' button -> fanart. Items in green are fanarts in database, just select one of them to define one fanart.

Is it possible to choose a different color for selected items anywhere in the Kodi menus, or could you such an option? I find it reeeaaally hard to tell the difference between what's selected and not (slightly color blind Oo )
(2017-12-11, 12:52)toeggi Wrote:
(2017-11-30, 21:19)Guilouz Wrote:  In dialog info, 'Artwork Beef' button -> fanart. Items in green are fanarts in database, just select one of them to define one fanart.

Is it possible to choose a different color for selected items anywhere in the Kodi menus, or could you such an option? I find it reeeaaally hard to tell the difference between what's selected and not (slightly color blind Oo
You can change main color in skin settings.
 Estuary MOD V2 
how to cache all the artwork without caching one by one (per video file items) ?
is there any fast way to cache all the artwork ?
cause i'm building my new library, thanks before...
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
  • 170(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17