• 18(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080++
There should be greater the frame? See the program that keeps popping up on the sides ...

Adjusted Live TV views to use blue focus consistently - available on Github

-- also fixed a couple of bugs such as the system info panel when not using darker panels

(2013-11-06, 04:14)kri kri Wrote:
(2013-11-06, 01:20)kri kri Wrote:
(2013-11-05, 23:11)kri kri Wrote: Do I need to install anything else Plex related or can I just install the addon in the op? I am getting a script error when attempting to use "GoPlex" but I had plex and the plexbmc repo installed before.

It should work with only the add-on I modded in the first post, can you access your plex media via the add-on directly? The add-on on my system is shown as:
No it brings up the script error, its the same on Amber skin though. I will attempt to clean out my xbmc and install just your addon, thanks. I will also try posting in the correct thread, I think I saw a new plexbmc thread somewhere.

And now its working...only thing I changed was turning on debug logging to see what was going on.
Big Grin Glad it works for you, nice to know that others can use the plexbmc features as this was the first confirmation I have read that it works!

(2013-11-06, 09:21)smiffy1989 Wrote:
(2013-11-05, 22:13)im85288 Wrote: Added white background for live tv as default - available on Github

-- darker background is now an option

Could you make dark OSD an option too?

As in, instead of the usual:

Have an option to make it like this:

I have to admit to liking it the way it is, a sort of mix between the default panels and the black ones..also consistent with the OSD in the Live TV section. Maybe one day I will add the option but currently I'm happy as it is now Smile

(2013-11-06, 12:19)Jellies Wrote:
(2013-11-05, 22:13)im85288 Wrote:
(2013-11-05, 16:48)Jellies Wrote: It's a beautiful skin, im85288. Unfortunately, PleXBMC doesn't work in it for me. I have to choose it through add-ons to get to it. I've installed your custom PleXBMC-addon, but I still don't have any settings to change the layout to goPleXBMC. Hope you can help me!

That sounds strange, with the add-on installed all you should need to do is go Up on the Home menu option to select the goPleXBMC option..ie this sequence
... I'm an idiot. I had disabled Home and only added TV Shows and Movies as I thought it would replace it there. Thanks a lot for the reply and the skin. And for your patience with morons like me!

On a totally unrelated note, do you accept donations anywhere?

I'm glad you got it working! As it was something totally new (the plex integration) I was a bit worried that something was not working...but that's at least two positive comments on it working so the massive code changes I made did not mess anything up!

As regards donations, it was not something I had considered...but since you asked (and also due to the countless hours it takes to develop new features) I would of course appreciate it so added a link on the first post Big Grin
(2013-11-06, 15:23)im85288 Wrote: Adjusted Live TV views to use blue focus consistently - available on Github

-- also fixed a couple of bugs such as the system info panel when not using darker panels

Just curious about how you've managed to get, what appears to be, Sky or Virgin to work with XBMC?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2013-11-06, 14:42)iorifly Wrote: There should be greater the frame? See the program that keeps popping up on the sides ...

No idea why that is happening?? It is all fine on my various TVs that I use it on... maybe your resolution is strange?? Remember the skin is designed for a 1080 resolution.

And after thinking about your suggestion for the blue focus over night I added it this morning...you were right it does fit much better with the skin Smile

(2013-11-06, 15:30)Piers Wrote:
(2013-11-06, 15:23)im85288 Wrote: Adjusted Live TV views to use blue focus consistently - available on Github

Just curious about how you've managed to get, what appears to be, Sky or Virgin to work with XBMC?

Yes it is Sky..basically I use the TVHeadend backend combined with a MOI Streaming box and an oscam server to read my sky card... there are many different ways but this is the most stable method I have used so far. As to the setup details, google is your friend here Smile

And as your an expert on Icon designs would you be able to design an icon for the channels section of the new plex channels section I added? Currently I just used a cloud image...which looks ok..but maybe could be better...

Would be more than happy go, can you list dimensions? Also I've no idea what the Plex channels part is, is it just a channel selector?

On a different note, I need to look into using the method you described with Virgin.

Brilliant, the dimensions are just the same as your other transparent icons i.e. 283x283. In Plex terminology Channels is equivalent to XBMC add ons...so for example with the plex integration I can use the BBC Iplayer "channel" from Plex instead of the BBC Iplayer add-on in XBMC...for some reason I've noticed the bbc hd channels are not listed on the XBMC version of the IPlayer add-on but they work fine when using the Plex version.
First steps towards Gotham!

I have made a start on getting the skiin gotham ready, so far the only change I really know about is the settings level adjustment and extra info shown at the bottom....there will be a lot more so if anyone wants to list any feel free to do so.

You can try out the gotham version via the link in the first post

Thank you for your attention! You are very good at it! E Meets our requests!
About'm using 1080p resolution!
The only thing at the moment is the icons above new channel is not so ... I think the dimension is distorted them more than to live with it ...
CONGRATULATIONS YOUR MOD IS PERFECT!! BEST FOR PVR.
This is only somewhat related, but are skin mods going to be available in the official repo in Gotham? I really hope so.
Fixed Context menu problem in plexbmc addon - new version 3.2.7 available in first post

(2013-11-06, 22:17)iorifly Wrote: Thank you for your attention! You are very good at it! E Meets our requests!
About'm using 1080p resolution!
The only thing at the moment is the icons above new channel is not so ... I think the dimension is distorted them more than to live with it ...
CONGRATULATIONS YOUR MOD IS PERFECT!! BEST FOR PVR.

Thanks for the compliments and of course your ideas to improve the overall look in PVR, I do agree it looks far better now Smile

(2013-11-06, 22:38)kri kri Wrote: This is only somewhat related, but are skin mods going to be available in the official repo in Gotham? I really hope so.

I doubt there is any chance of that happening Sad However, if my skills improve I may set up a repository now that I have two add ons to maintain, I did have a look a while back but could not work out how to do it.
I'm on the icon Smile As for the repo - if you need server space or b/w let me know, have TB's of both to spare.

I can't disable the Channels section anywhere, and it's bugged in a way that I can't move past it to Settings in Metro view mode. I'm only planning on using the Home section for both my Movies and TV Shows.

Also, a lot of the artwork is scaled and LQ. Otherwise I'm about there in terms of a beautiful media center!
Forgive my bad english! But I did not say it improved my idea ... I SAID YOUR MOD IS PERFECT IN PART OF PVR, makes skin xperience1080 the best in relation to PVR!!
With a bit more research, it seems that the Channels section is only bugged when it's the section to the left of the Settings. Odd. Would very much like to disable it though.
So I was messing around with this last night, and the music display was completely bugged. Nothing could be selected, and multiple views were chosen at the same time. I'll try to clean up my XBMC and post a new screen grab this evening.

EDIT: This is in Plex mode.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080++9