Win KODI freezes a lot
(2020-05-14, 22:25)Karellen Wrote: You seem to have audio driver problems.

Do you have an AVR for your sound or are you using the speakers from the LG TV?

Are your audio devices correctly setup in Windows?

Hi,

I'm using the TV speakers through HDMI in my PC and a soundbar (Bose Solo 5) in my HTPC. These screenshots are from my PC: I've changed the defaukt format in Advanced tab as you said.
(2020-05-15, 08:59)Mutenroy74 Wrote: I'm using the TV speakers through HDMI in my PC and a soundbar (Bose Solo 5) in my HTPC
But you don't have that selected in Kodi. You are using Default audio instead of HDMI - LG TV (Sonido Intel® para pantallas)
Go to these settings and choose the correct audio device in Kodi... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/System/Audio
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-05-15, 09:20)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-05-15, 08:59)Mutenroy74 Wrote: I'm using the TV speakers through HDMI in my PC and a soundbar (Bose Solo 5) in my HTPC
But you don't have that selected in Kodi. You are using Default audio instead of HDMI - LG TV (Sonido Intel® para pantallas)
Go to these settings and choose the correct audio device in Kodi... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/System/Audio 
I tried both, Default and HDMI (Directsound and WASAPI).
Now I'm testing KODI in Portable mode with the default skin. So far I installed some addons and everything works ok. I'm going to try with Artic Zephyr and get back to you.
(2020-05-15, 10:54)Mutenroy74 Wrote: I tried both, Default and HDMI
No, don't "try both". They are not optional. Set the correct device and restart Kodi.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-05-15, 11:46)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-05-15, 10:54)Mutenroy74 Wrote: I tried both, Default and HDMI
No, don't "try both". They are not optional. Set the correct device and restart Kodi. 
It's working ok with the same addons and skin than before but what I don't understand is why it works now in portable mode and in normal mode, with the same options and configurations, it didn't.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI freezes a lot0