Solved Kodi Flatpak crashes after about 15 sec of being opened.
I have the exact same problem (fresh Kodi Flatpak on Kubuntu 21.10, KDE Plasma 5.22.5, Qt 5.15.2, X11), and I can confirm the above solution works (obs: kept MythTV which I use). It seems to be indeed a problem with the ArgusTV addon.

And very timely answer, after a brief struggle with the problem, just stumbled upon this thread 4 minutes after the workaround had been posted! Thanks, wsnipex!
(2022-01-22, 14:49)wsnipex Wrote: 2. delete /.var/app/tv.kodi.Kodi/data/userdata/Database/Addons33.db

Shouldn't that be ~/.var/app/tv.kodi.Kodi/data/userdata/Database/Addons33.db ?  Took me ages to figure that out, doh!
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Thank you wsnipex, made the changes and this is now working and building my library.   Much appreciate the help!
(2022-01-22, 18:00)black_eagle Wrote:
(2022-01-22, 14:49)wsnipex Wrote: 2. delete /.var/app/tv.kodi.Kodi/data/userdata/Database/Addons33.db

Shouldn't that be ~/.var/app/tv.kodi.Kodi/data/userdata/Database/Addons33.db ?  Took me ages to figure that out, doh!
indeed, fixed in my post.

btw, https://github.com/flathub/tv.kodi.Kodi/pull/148 is where we're looking into a proper fix. Anyone is most welcome to test the last build.
That cured it! Up and stable.

System did ask to disable the PVR addons on 1st start, Repled no to each and its all good. Thanks muchly
Get the exact same error - I dont have any "pvr" listed in my addon-manifest.xml file
here is the log file
did you try this already?
delete ~/.var/app/tv.kodi.Kodi/data/userdata/Database/Addons33.db
Just did and it solved the problem-
At least for now Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Flatpak crashes after about 15 sec of being opened.0