• 207(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
I like Estuary mod and its ability to add new items to the HOME main menu, widgets, and all customization it offers.

Is there a way to configure the size of small submenu buttons/icons on the right top of the HOME to the categories with large rectangular submenu buttons? If yes, which .xml file should be changed? Or do you plan an update to submenu buttons?

The KODI 17 RC has them in its default Estuary skin (as of 12/29/2016). I have many "rectangular" color icons, and they look better placed inside a large submenu button with a text under it than being squeezed inside a small
submenu button.
Hi Guilouz,

I'm back with another "graphical" thing that I report in case there is something you can do...

Seems like clearlogo height in tvshows widget is to high:

(you can compare with the other little clearlogo that seems to have the good size)

And while we still are in early january: happy new year!
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-12-31, 18:43)junias Wrote: I have two questions more:
- What about coloured epg (coloured by epg genre)?
- What about a timeshift indicator for live-tv? --> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=226287 (for timeshifting in live-tv)...

After two days of usage i have to say it´s a really good skin, coming from aeon nox 5 silvo Wink
I prefer the new look, but in some things there has to be some finishing Wink
But: Really really good! Thank you so much!

Hey Wink
Did you notice my posts?
Could you say something to this?? Wink
Thanks Wink
Hello @junias,

the timeshift indicator is a long story. A lot of people would like to to see it, but nobody coded it. So, if I am right, it's not possible with jarvis and krypton. Have a look at the last post (#108) from FernetMenta and some posts before of the link you posted. Maybe we will see something with kodi 18.

Greetings Hoppel
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
Good Day,

This skin is awesome. Personally its the best one I've seen so far. I only have one issue and i'm not sure if its the skin or the add or if there is something I'm not doing. When I watch a show from the widgets on the home screen it does not mark as watched. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Hey there,

I love this Skin, but I have some issues with the media flags:

Notice that the runtime of the movie is missing, although the end time is displayed correctly. Also, I can't seem to find a way to display the IMDB rating as a flag any more. I could swear it was there in a previous version. Can I activate it again somehow?

Thanks for your work!
Lightbulb 
Hello @Guilouz,
great and a must have skin.

I have come accross an issue with though. Every now and then the home screen menu widget appears blank. It does not reappear unless I open that actual home screen menu item.
I cannot really reproduce it but it happens almost all the time. This is what I have

- Main menu item (Example) with Customizable widget (Posters) and only one widget selected based on a specific Playlist.
- Now I can go to the Live TV and so something and when I come back to the Example menu the widget is blank. I need to open the Example main menu and go back and it is set

Initially I had a similar problem where I could reproduce it 100%. All I had to do was to select/highlight another specific main menu and when I moved to the Example one the widget was blank again.
I was able to fix this by removing the whole menu and creating a new one.

Alltogether I have 3 such custom menus with the Customizable widget (Posters) with only one Widget listing a specific playlist. The content of those widget on the home screen randomly disappears and does not come back.
It is always fixed when I open that menu by hitting Enter and then come back.

Should you need any additional information jus let me know
Thank you
Hi,

A simple question, when I play a song an info screen with the album cover, title, the number of track and other things appears, but after a few seconds disappears. I want to make it permanent, it exists a way to do this?
(2017-01-03, 18:24)ccarmona Wrote: Hi,

A simple question, when I play a song an info screen with the album cover, title, the number of track and other things appears, but after a few seconds disappears. I want to make it permanent, it exists a way to do this?

Just press the "i" button
(2017-01-03, 18:29)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2017-01-03, 18:24)ccarmona Wrote: Hi,

Just press the "i" button

It work's, but can be automatic?
(2017-01-03, 16:52)jakubklos Wrote: Hello @Guilouz,
great and a must have skin.

I have come accross an issue with though. Every now and then the home screen menu widget appears blank. It does not reappear unless I open that actual home screen menu item.
I cannot really reproduce it but it happens almost all the time. This is what I have

Thats a known issue. It is a bug in Kodi and is not a Skin Issue. Has been discussed a few hundred posts ago
(2017-01-03, 18:33)ccarmona Wrote: It work's, but can be automatic?

It is not a bug but a feature.

This is how Guilouz has designed it and can not be done automatically.
(2017-01-03, 05:54)Gracus Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

I'm back with another "graphical" thing that I report in case there is something you can do...

Seems like clearlogo height in tvshows widget is to high:

(you can compare with the other little clearlogo that seems to have the good size)

And while we still are in early january: happy new year!

Happy New Year everybody !

Fixed on git Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-01-03, 09:49)junias Wrote:
(2016-12-31, 18:43)junias Wrote: I have two questions more:
- What about coloured epg (coloured by epg genre)?
- What about a timeshift indicator for live-tv? --> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=226287 (for timeshifting in live-tv)...

After two days of usage i have to say it´s a really good skin, coming from aeon nox 5 silvo Wink
I prefer the new look, but in some things there has to be some finishing Wink
But: Really really good! Thank you so much!

Hey Wink
Did you notice my posts?
Could you say something to this?? Wink
Thanks Wink

Coloured EPG already working in my mod.

For timeshift someone else answered my place.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Would it be possible to add the new Estuary home menu as an option? I do love the top power and settings button of V2 Smile
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
  • 207(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36