• 22(current)
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC
bandelguy Wrote:What is file structure for the media folder which contains studio logos? There are lot of missing studio logos which I need to enter for my collection.

It's 'media\flags\studios'.

Cheers
An OSD is born...! Big Grin

Click on image for full size...

Still plenty to do though before it's finished. That's only one small incomplete part.

Cheers
awesome osd
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
I've updated the image. It's now includes the current time and finish time.
bandelguy Wrote:awesome osd

I know! It's rocks doesn't it. Nod

Well done Welo! Even though his mockups weren’t complete, there's enough to act as a guide for what direction he was going in.
The full screen info doesn't show up in the latest alpha (on pressing "I"). Is it part of WIP or I am making any mistake?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
imo too many times/numbers is confusing for the general user.

i dont think you need a finishing time, its a bit pointless when you have the "current/remaining" video time.

id have a clock thought but maybe in the top right corner.

really like the look of the OSD though, keeping it clean and simple is the key to a perfect user interface. too much of something is unnecessary.
bandelguy Wrote:The full screen info doesn't show up in the latest alpha (on pressing "I"). Is it part of WIP or I am making any mistake?

It's broke in the nightlies.

A good way to check if it's skin problem or XBMC is to try another skin first.
krish_2k4 Wrote:i dont think you need a finishing time, its a bit pointless when you have the "current/remaining" video time. .

i disagree , i use that alot Smile

btw is there any OSD yet? dont want to start use nightly before there is a osd Smile
One more for you...

That's not complete by the way! Wink
bandelguy Wrote:The full screen info doesn't show up in the latest alpha (on pressing "I"). Is it part of WIP or I am making any mistake?

It's not finished yet on the skin. You should just get the background texture, without any content.

However, Hitcher mentioned it also broken in nightlies, so you may see nothing at all.

Cheers
Bkam Wrote:btw is there any OSD yet? dont want to start use nightly before there is a osd Smile

Not in the release thats on the repo. It will however be in the next release.

Cheers
Bkam Wrote:i disagree , i use that alot Smile
+1 Nod
liquidskin76 Wrote:One more for you...

That's not complete by the way! Wink

ight liking this a lot more now haha Nod

on a side note, im liking the start ratings, any chance off getting that style in the main parts of the skin?
krish_2k4 Wrote:ight liking this a lot more now haha Nod

on a side note, im liking the start ratings, any chance off getting that style in the main parts of the skin?

The first screenshot is what appears when pausing, fast forwarding, etc. The second appears when pressing 'i' during playback. Both are incomplete, so they will be more polished when released!

Regarding the star rating, they are the same stars that appear on all rating areas, like movies, etc.

Cheers
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC7