• 22(current)
[MOD] CarPC-Carbon
Hi Dorel,

I discovered your skin and I find it great.
I'm using Windows 10 and Sygic nav application.

I'm launching Sygic app using Navigation button, but the application starts behind Kodi. With a bluetooth keyboard I can go to Sygic by pressing ALT/TAB keys, but in the car I won't have the keyboard Smile.
Is there a way to make Sygic start in front of Kodi and not behind?
Or move from Kodi to Sygic without closing Kodi?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Hi,
i don't know how to start Sygic in front , should be some settings on windows.
Try to use windowed kodi from settings instead fullscreen....

You can add or edit 1 button and on action add this: Minimize or <onclick>Minimize</onclick> if you edit xml file.
Hi,
Thanks for your answer.

Is it possible to put an action on a button to do an ALT/TAB? Do you know how?
(2018-09-12, 14:50)andybv Wrote: Hi,
Thanks for your answer.

Is it possible to put an action on a button to do an ALT/TAB? Do you know how?
 and what will be the difference? 

Better you should use a arduino micro and programming to send alt+tab key : https://youtu.be/Oejz4rS-nzQ
The difference is I can launch Sygic by pressing "Navigation" button and then press a second button (with ALT/TAB action) which will bring Sygic in front.

If it is possible to add an ALT/TAB action to a button it is easier for me.
(2018-09-12, 17:05)andybv Wrote: The difference is I can launch Sygic by pressing "Navigation" button and then press a second button (with ALT/TAB action) which will bring Sygic in front.

If it is possible to add an ALT/TAB action to a button it is easier for me.
Maybe this help: https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_keymaps
Ciao complimenti per il lavoro che stai facendo volevo chiederti un aiuto ho un Raspberry pi3b+ con raspbian ho installato Kodi con la tua skin e con il pulsante navigatore volevo far avviare openauto già installato e funzionante come posso fare grazie in anticipo
Hello congratulations for the work you are doing I wanted to ask you for help I have a Raspberry pi3b + with raspbian I installed Kodi with your skin and with the navigator button I wanted to start openauto already installed and working as I can do thanks in advance
I feel utterly dumb, but I can't get the visualization to work on my android devices.  Both are stock, unrooted. A nexus 5 with android 6.0.1, and a Nvidia Shield K1 with android 7.0. I installed the skin no problem. But with the visualization it fails.. "add-ons - install via zipfile" and then it fails to install.
(2018-09-22, 13:33)te.9101 Wrote: Hello congratulations for the work you are doing I wanted to ask you for help I have a Raspberry pi3b + with raspbian I installed Kodi with your skin and with the navigator button I wanted to start openauto already installed and working as I can do thanks in advance
 Hi , you need to make a script. Read few pages back.
(2018-09-22, 21:56)Preske Wrote: I feel utterly dumb, but I can't get the visualization to work on my android devices.  Both are stock, unrooted. A nexus 5 with android 6.0.1, and a Nvidia Shield K1 with android 7.0. I installed the skin no problem. But with the visualization it fails.. "add-ons - install via zipfile" and then it fails to install.
 Visualisations are installed by default on android but is disabled... you have to enable.
Go - addons - my addons - look and feel - visualisation - spectrum - enable
(2018-09-23, 10:46)idorel77 Wrote:
(2018-09-22, 21:56)Preske Wrote: I feel utterly dumb, but I can't get the visualization to work on my android devices.  Both are stock, unrooted. A nexus 5 with android 6.0.1, and a Nvidia Shield K1 with android 7.0. I installed the skin no problem. But with the visualization it fails.. "add-ons - install via zipfile" and then it fails to install.
 Visualisations are installed by default on android but is disabled... you have to enable.
Go - addons - my addons - look and feel - visualisation - spectrum - enable 
 Thank you!
hello thanks x the quick answer I tried in all the ways but I can not start android car from kodi
I'll explain a bit 'all, android auto and su / home / pi / openauto / bin / autoapp so I created a script folder in home / pi / .Kodi / Add-ons / skin / CarPc-carbon / scripts I created androidauto .py with import or import import xbmc oa.system ("/ home / pi / openauto / bin / autoapp") on kodi as a button command I wrote Runscript ("home / pi / .kodi / addons / skin.CarPc-Carbon / scripts / androidauto.py ") if someone with more experience can help me thanks in advance
Kodi, the way it works on the Pi currently (and always had), cannot be minimized or put on window mode. If you try to launch another program, it will open, but it will stay on background with Kodi on top. You have to close Kodi to access the other program.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] CarPC-Carbon2