• 22(current)
[Win][v19+] Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
first post is now updated with v20 build.
I tested with 1 3D MKV file and 1 ISO file for regressions.

have fun!

(still requires intel gpu for libmfx operation)
I know this is v.20 release, but for some reason, when I run it the first time, I get a pop-up telling me I'm using an Alpha version when a RC1 candidate is available.

Maybe forgot to chnage the major/minor revisions before compiling?
(2023-01-20, 02:17)Dudeman Wrote: I know this is v.20 release, but for some reason, when I run it the first time, I get a pop-up telling me I'm using an Alpha version when a RC1 candidate is available.

Maybe forgot to chnage the major/minor revisions before compiling?

Odd, when I checked the Settings->system information menu, it does say v20.0.0...
The commit hash in the setup name matches the commit hash in github Confused

Edit: yep, it's a version file issue... I will fix it and upload a new build in a couple of days
Glad I could help
Don't know if its specific to this version, but its all I use.  The scrapers seem to be hit or miss, is there a particular scraper we are supposed to use for movies and TV?
I just re-scraped my entire library, which contains about 2800 and 110 TV shows, and it missed 2 TV shows and 6 movies only, which I was able to scrape manually.  That's pretty good if you ask me.  I use the MovieDB scraper for movies and the TVDB for TV. 

However, I should mention that prior to scraping all these within KODI, I use Filebot to make sure everything was named properly, this way none of the movies or TV shows had strange characters or annoying periods between words or other tags that would prevent proper scraping.

For example, something like Valerian.and.the.City.of.a.Thousand.Planets.2017.1080p.3D.BluRay.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-ESiR becomes Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017).BluRay.3D.ISO.  This makes it a lot easier for the scarper to do its job.
I updated the first post with a fixed build for the "newer version" notification issue
(2023-01-23, 23:15)damagedspline Wrote: I updated the first post with a fixed build for the "newer version" notification issue

THANK YOU.
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
Thank you very much!
(2022-12-29, 23:33)slippen Wrote: Hi,

I'm using the 19.4 build in Intel 4th Gen and Audio and 3D MKV is working generally, but i have not occasionally crashes of kodi. Sometimes after one minute and sometimes it's more then an hour. Any ideas what might be wrong?

Kind regards

Hi, 

error is still there in 20.0. Any ideas where i can find a hint what's the problem? 

Kind regards
Have you checked the basic log? What system are you running on? OS? Could be an audio issue that requires a specific Intel driver but you have to do some digging to provide more info than just "it crashes".
Hi, 

thx for your reply. Last messages in log:
2023-01-31 19:23:04.653 T:8048  warning <general>: ActiveAE - large audio sync error: -13204.773897
2023-01-31 19:23:04.653 T:8048  warning <general>: ActiveAE - large audio sync error: -13204.572497
2023-01-31 19:23:04.653 T:8048  warning <general>: ActiveAE - large audio sync error: -13204.281964
2023-01-31 19:23:04.653 T:8048  warning <general>: ActiveAE - large audio sync error: -13204.988731
2023-01-31 19:23:04.653 T:4032    error <general>: CDVDAudio::AddPacketsRenderer - timeout adding data to renderer

I'm using most current version of Win 10 and audio drivers for intel display audio. I'm using the WASAPI Audio driver in Kodi. 

Kind regards
Hi, 

I did some tests and it crashes with DirectSound as well as ASAPI. Switching the audio track prevents it from crashing. 

Any ideas why this happens?
The large audio sync error is an Intel driver error causing the crashes. I had updated one system to the latest Windows version and Intel drivers and it worked at first then began crashing again. I will have to look back at which version of Windows/Drivers will work but that is the culprit. Search back through this thread for "large audio sync error" and start from there.
I got this working with an AMD 6900XT with the latest WHQL drivers. It sends 1080p24 Frame Packed 3D to the display. This is on the latest build of Windows 10. I do have 1 issue - The screen is flickering and when I put on the active glasses the left eye is partially black and strobing. If I close my left eye is looks normal, but not 3D. I don't think this is a Kodi issue, per se, as I'm having the same result with MPC-BE using MadVR as a renderer. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Something I've discovered in trying to get this work that might help others: Use a full screen window instead of fullscreen exclusive mode. When I used exclusive mode it would switch to 3D, but upon attempting to switch back (ending playback, etc) it would kill the AMD driver. Windows would then initiate a generic driver, and I would have to reboot, then go into the Windows display properties and manually disable 3D.

Edit: I have ruled this out as being a driver/Windows issue. I am able to successfully playback 1080p/24 FP content from Jriver Media Center on this PC.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Win][v19+] Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback0