• 23(current)
Release TIMVISION - Italy only
Very very strange, I can watch all the movies in HD resolution but actually all the TV SERIES are showed in SD, I don't understand...
(2019-01-17, 10:09)Insert coin Wrote: Very very strange, I can watch all the movies in HD resolution but actually all the TV SERIES are showed in SD, I don't understand...
Yes, it's very strange, even with manual stream selection in inputstream.adaptive there is no way to get FHD resolution. It is exactly the opposite behaviour of Amazon VOD plugin where movies are streamed in SD and TV series in FHD.
Don't know if there's something that can be done plugin side or if we have to live with it due to stricter policies from DRM providers.
Hope that the dev will look into it, at least.
Unfortunately. according to this message on github, this add-on is no longer supported by the developer.
Buona sera nuovo del mondo modi ho raspberry con libertec scaricato tini vision è abilitato ad on ma i contenuti non portano. Ho capito che devo copiare qualche cosa ma non so dove
Grazie
Hi guys,

I wish to share with the community this tip that solved my problem with Timvision Addon.

I  have changed DNS settings (Google DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 are OK) and the addon now is working!

I Hope this tip can help you.

My system : OSMC+Kodi 18+RPI2
(2019-05-14, 10:06)giupemiche Wrote: Hi guys,

I wish to share with the community this tip that solved my problem with Timvision Addon.

I  have changed DNS settings (Google DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 are OK) and the addon now is working!

I Hope this tip can help you.

My system : OSMC+Kodi 18+RPI2
Hi giupemiche,
where have you exactly changed DNS settings? in your router or in Kodi settings?
Thanks for any detailed help!
I think you can change DNS where you want.
Personality I prefere Cloudflare dns (1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1)
Windows 10 Home 64 bit, Kodi 18.3 64 bit, unfortunately this addon has definitely stopped to work.
Hello
timvision video playing on raspberry p3+  doesn't work after osmc upgrading (july 2019) or issue due to old widevine ver.

fix:
-upgrade inputstream helper / inputstream adaptive
-unistall timvision addon / restart osmc & clear cache
-re-install addon
First time attempt playing video, last widevine version should start download.
Worked for me, hope it helps
Good morning. I've used TIMVISION addon under Kodi 18 without issues for several months. 

However, in these last days, login became impossible (I was forced to upgrade my account to TIMVISION PLUS,
I don't know whether this event is related to the trouble). 

Reading Kodi login, it seems that the Telecom Italia server answers: "KO" Error description: "ACN_3000", after login
with correct username and password. 

What "ACN_3000" error means ? Here is the login file:

Mod edit - Log spam moved to https://paste.kodi.tv/jitagagogu.kodi , as the notice above the posting buttons is obviously not large enough or red enough
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TIMVISION - Italy only2