• 23(current)
xbmcstuff.com - a new FanArt website for TV Show/Seasons Thumbs, clearART, and cdART
or maybe you could be a little more patient, don't you think?
Look forward to it ppic!
ive made some own cdart.png for albums which are not on page... but how can i upload them?!
:rofl: greetz DanielOcean :rofl:

MY SYSTEM PIC 1 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 2 ... MY SYSTEM PIC 3
You need to register.
i was already registered... i found it now... little bit hidden...

Hey danielocean. Please check, if the cdarts you want to upload are already there. Just realized that some of your uploads now are doubled.

Will there be an update, so I could check my uploaded cdarts like it already works with TV Shows? When I check my contributions, the cdarts won't show up.
Also will there be a possibillity to rename uploaded cdarts? I realized that I missed the year of the record on most of my uploads.
Aeto82 Wrote:Hey danielocean. Please check, if the cdarts you want to upload are already there. Just realized that some of your uploads now are doubled.

I know that! but each file from me is better than the existing file, so i uploaded it... a lot of uploaded files are not very good: not an exact circle, not transparenz in the middle, not center aligned and some other small things which not really give a good look...

i had a lot of work with that, i checkt each file before i uploaded another one... i send a message to Imaginos 10 days ago, but get now answer yet...

Aeto82 Wrote:Will there be an update, so I could check my uploaded cdarts like it already works with TV Shows? When I check my contributions, the cdarts won't show up.
Also will there be a possibillity to rename uploaded cdarts? I realized that I missed the year of the record on most of my uploads.

Both request that have already been put in I believe. I think Imaginos has a lot going on in real life and got the site together the best he could till he gets free time, update are few and far between, and usually takes him awhile to respond. Confused
Then maybe some kind of rating system would be great, so everybody knows which one is the better one. Smile
I guess I should write Imaginos a message. Maybe I can use my little PHP knowledge to be of any assistance? Wink Only if he's interested in getting some help, of course...
hmm just signed up and wanted to try to upload a clearart i worked on. however the guide tell me to upload em as jpg, but seems that all i have dl is png. also should i upload both standard and low res?

since i'm a n00b on photoshop and have no artistic fibers in my body i would like to know if u approve my work before i upload to the site.
Image Image
good enough for the masses or should i just keep em for my self?
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
Seem good to me...

Maybe the guide is mislabeled but it's .png's for clearARTS/cdARTS, and .jpg for everything else. And just upload the standard size, their's a script on the backend that does the resizing for low res...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
sweet then i must make more arts.
got some issues with adding new shows and art on xbmcstuff site. every dropdown menu is white background with white text. only when marked the background is blue with white text.
do anyone else have that? i'm using ie8.
zwat Wrote:got some issues with adding new shows and art on xbmcstuff site. every dropdown menu is white background with white text. only when marked the background is blue with white text.
do anyone else have that? i'm using ie8.

I thought it was just an Opera thing, guess not...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:I thought it was just an Opera thing, guess not...

I can't even login, but I can download no problem

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmcstuff.com - a new FanArt website for TV Show/Seasons Thumbs, clearART, and cdART2