• 233(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
is there anyway to add colored ratings to main page .. like the one u put on information?
(2021-08-20, 05:16)brownX Wrote: is there anyway to add colored ratings to main page .. like the one u put on information?

Not with all "Home menu style".
But with all layout "... Multi-widgets ..." it is possible : 

(2021-07-30, 15:04)Nanomani Wrote: FYI @beatmasterrs, @semool

AZR with "script.arctic.zephyr.mod.autocolors" don't like update from ZIP in special case : 

to reproduce : 

"Colours Theme - Switch based on Sunrise / Sunset" : enable
"script.arctic.zephyr.mod.autocolors" : enable

=> all works fine

"Colours Theme - Switch based on Sunrise / Sunset" : disable
skin colours theme : you change nothings

=> all works fine

skin colours theme : you change light to Other (or Dark to other) depend of your last colour theme.

update skin AZR from ZIP 
=> skin change to estuary with a error message : 

log : https://paste.kodi.tv/ubaqaxukah.kodi

a workaround is to disable "script.arctic.zephyr.mod.autocolors" then all works fine again
i have never testet updating the skin per zip file.
i think the addon will switch to fast before the skin is reloaded succesfull after the update.
I have made a update to not switch when the Addon Browser is open.
You can try it: https://github.com/semool/script.arctic....master.zip
(2021-08-21, 11:04)semool Wrote:

AZR with "script.arctic.zephyr.mod.autocolors" don't like update from ZIP in special case : 

to reproduce : 

=> all works fine

=> all works fine

skin colours theme : you change light to Other (or Dark to other) depend of your last colour theme.

update skin AZR from ZIP 

a workaround is to disable "script.arctic.zephyr.mod.autocolors" then all works fine again
i think the addon will switch to fast before the skin is reloaded succesfull after the update.

I confirm you your update fix this behaviour.
Thank you Smile

@beatmasterrs update "script.arctic.zephyr.mod.autocolors" in your repo can be usefull
(2021-08-21, 12:09)Nanomani Wrote:
(2021-08-21, 11:04)semool Wrote:

to reproduce : 

=> all works fine

=> all works fine

update skin AZR from ZIP 

I confirm you your update fix this behaviour.
Thank you Smile

@beatmasterrs update "script.arctic.zephyr.mod.autocolors" in your repo can be usefull

Thx for the fix @semool and for pointing this out @Nanomani. Update is available soon Smile
Is the Video OSD/menu getting a rework in the future?
(2021-08-21, 20:43)snyft Wrote: Is the Video OSD/menu getting a rework in the future?

Why? Are you missing something?
(2021-08-21, 20:52)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-08-21, 20:43)snyft Wrote: Is the Video OSD/menu getting a rework in the future?

Why? Are you missing something?
I am missing icons as an option(maybe i have missed it?), having long text saying subtitles, audio, video looks off for my setup.
(2021-08-21, 21:02)snyft Wrote: I am missing icons as an option(maybe i have missed it?), having long text saying subtitles, audio, video looks off for my setup.

Thanks for your feedback. What do you mean with "icons as an option"? The thing with the cutted labels is not so easy to fix, i am searching for a good solution...
(2021-08-21, 21:06)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-08-21, 21:02)snyft Wrote: I am missing icons as an option(maybe i have missed it?), having long text saying subtitles, audio, video looks off for my setup.

Thanks for your feedback. What do you mean with "icons as an option"? The thing with the cutted labels is not so easy to fix, i am searching for a good solution...
Something like this but at the bottom:
(2021-08-21, 21:34)snyft Wrote:
(2021-08-21, 21:06)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Something like this but at the bottom:

This should be possible. I think I will add this as an option, but it may take a while as I am a bit busy right now.
Heya, I've tried to install the Leia version on an RPi (Libreelec) and during install it asks for Python 3.0.0. If I'm not mistaken that should only happen if I try the Matrix version. Sorry if this has already been reported.
(2021-08-22, 15:39)HoleyBoley Wrote: Heya, I've tried to install the Leia version on an RPi (Libreelec) and during install it asks for Python 3.0.0. If I'm not mistaken that should only happen if I try the Matrix version. Sorry if this has already been reported.

Which way are you trying to install the skin?
(2021-08-22, 15:39)HoleyBoley Wrote: Heya, I've tried to install the Leia version on an RPi (Libreelec) and during install it asks for Python 3.0.0. If I'm not mistaken that should only happen if I try the Matrix version. Sorry if this has already been reported.
Are you sure your LibreELEC version is Leia and not Matrix?
Searched this thread & didn't find an issue I'm having addressed. First off, love this skin, having only just migrated to Kodi 19 after sitting on 18 with Aura.

Everything w/Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded works for me, except TV episode thumbs not showing, no matter which view. My thumbs are .tbn files:

And, here's thumbs not showing up:

How can I resolve this? Thanks.
  • 233(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11