• 246(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
!!! ATTENTION ATTENTION !!!

English and German Language IDs update !

i hope i have now (all) missing Language IDs added
would be cool of the TRANSLATORS to have a look ( and translate )
THANK YOU

if someone still found some untranslated text, please send me the position and the text
( some of the original english text dont need to translated )

HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-02-29, 08:19)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-02-29, 07:41)guandms Wrote: Guys how do i make artist info appear in here on the right

do you have .nfos for them ? i get my infos from my artist.nfo files ...

No i don't have nfo , how do i create them ?
Is there a fast way or tool to create them Huh
Media Elch works, but in my opinion its a lot of work you don't need if you tag your mp3 properly.
I don't have any NFO and get all the info.
Make sure you enabled the "scrape addition info" option in the kodi music setting's. And rescan your music, if it don't scrap additional info, you need to do update manual or delete your db and scan it again

For mp3 tagging musicbrainz Picard is the tool to go for me

Maby I (can) add skinhelpers music info as a fallback info but not sure if its worth the work/time

Now I need to look at ID's everytime I add a option ;(
I used musicbrainz Picard for the id3 tag, i will try to enable what you asked and will rescan the music folder and then i will update ,

Thanks !
Wow, are u serious guys?, 6 pages since yesterday?
Ur fast work is making me difficult to keep it up with u and follow the work, hahahaha
U're just incredible....
Ok time to read Tongue
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
@Linux users, anyone got the issue that music genre icon's don't show up?
Or is it just me because I'm running krypton and something in the the db changed again...
(2016-02-29, 10:54)schimi2k Wrote:

English and German Language IDs update !

i hope i have now (all) missing Language IDs added
would be cool of the TRANSLATORS to have a look ( and translate )
THANK YOU

if someone still found some untranslated text, please send me the position and the text
( some of the original english text dont need to translated )

I'll take a look at it today as I have some adjustments to make too
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
@ BOB
38hrs now and i am still leading Tongue

@ lockos
just take your time ( deadline is tonight at 22pm hehe ... jk)
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Quick thing, don't know if it's already known.
Fixed list needed for Shelf 3D Right view. I'm using it for the second level inside a movieset, and when u have for example 2 or 3 movies there, u just see them repeating till the infinite.
Btw, I love Kodiflix view, but i can't stand losing my Open Movieset Box mod, sigh.....
It made me even consider changing my beloved showcase view, hehehe
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
Hello Vic,

thanks for the shelf 3D right info. it is only really in Beta stage itself so there might be a few niggles here and there.

Yes, KodiFlix and moviesets, on my list always on my list. I tried something with the 'extras' button, switch that on and then don't move your mouse / keyboard and wait and see what happens, then wait a while longer and wait to see what more happens again. Extras is not working that great so may / may not live on. I'll try and figure something out for boxsets as I'm going to be doing some work on KodiFlix soon.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
A quick question for the experts...
I was using the development version of MADNOX on Jarvis and win 10
now that the RC 1 is released I know I should delete the script from the addon folder before copying the RC 1.
do I also have to delete the script related information from the userdata folder??

Also a great piece of work I must say...wonderful....thank you all....
another suggestion ... why not just rename the skin to MADNOX and upload it to the main Repo so the updates are easier for us dummy types... Smile Smile Smile
Regards,

PJ
(2016-02-29, 15:31)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hello Vic,

thanks for the shelf 3D right info. it is only really in Beta stage itself so there might be a few niggles here and there.

Yes, KodiFlix and moviesets, on my list always on my list. I tried something with the 'extras' button, switch that on and then don't move your mouse / keyboard and wait and see what happens, then wait a while longer and wait to see what more happens again. Extras is not working that great so may / may not live on. I'll try and figure something out for boxsets as I'm going to be doing some work on KodiFlix soon.

Nice enough to know buddy...
Will stay tuned, thanks!
HTPC
(2016-02-29, 16:06)P_Jamula Wrote: A quick question for the experts...
I was using the development version of MADNOX on Jarvis and win 10
now that the RC 1 is released I know I should delete the script from the addon folder before copying the RC 1.
do I also have to delete the script related information from the userdata folder??

Also a great piece of work I must say...wonderful....thank you all....
another suggestion ... why not just rename the skin to MADNOX and upload it to the main Repo so the updates are easier for us dummy types... Smile Smile Smile

no need to delete the userdata stuff if you run the sss-dev branch right now (I did not and all is fine, if you run into any issue you can still delete them)

its to big for the repo Confused
I'll send a PR with Mr. V's suggested template change in a couple of hours. Any other bugs the team would like me to have a look into whilst I'm doing it?

(2016-02-29, 14:53)schimi2k Wrote: @ BOB
38hrs now and i am still leading Tongue

Yes. I'm very disappointed in the users Wink
RoflRoflRoflRoflRofl

• 246(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39