• 245(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-02-28, 23:20)Lockos Wrote: Is there a way to have library statistics of a specific playlist ? I can't find it anywhere now

on infoline settings there are 3 options
Movie Playlist
TV SHOW Playlist
Music Video Playlist

if you have a playlist with movies choose... right - movie playlist
if you have a TV Show playlist choose... right Wink
etc
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hi Schimi ,

do you know if changes have been made to the dialogvideoinfo.xml for the RC1 ?
I would like to copy over my custom made one but i am not sure if it's ok so i better ask.
As far as i noticed that should be no problem...

thanks again for your hard work and support for this skin.
(2016-02-28, 23:31)neurosis13 Wrote: Hi Schimi ,

do you know if changes have been made to the dialogvideoinfo.xml for the RC1 ?
I would like to copy over my custom made one but i am not sure if it's ok so i better ask.
As far as i noticed that should be no problem...

thanks again for your hard work and support for this skin.
Should be fine Wink
Asking me about coding is not realy the best idea neuro hehe
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-02-28, 23:47)schimi2k Wrote: Asking me about coding is not realy the best idea neuro hehe

at least i didn't die trying...

Rofl
(2016-02-28, 23:21)schimi2k Wrote: i Pushed MEOWMOOS latest fixes and music updates to Master ( the PR had some conflicts Meow )

i changed the
<control type="radiobutton" id="17107">
to
<control type="radiobutton" id="17108">

17107 was already in use and when u navigate through the setting, you will stop after musicviz 1 Wink

maybe a coder here can check this, if its okay when we use the 17108 instead ? - i test it here, and it seems to work

i hope i dont forget anything

sure its ok, i forgot to merge it into the new file...

Guys, is it possible to label a widget with whatever name we want ?

I noticed that it is possible with every type of widget except List and I don't know why. As soon as you pick a playlist as a target for the widget, even if you named it right, it shows either "Movies" or "TV shows" that is to say the type of the playlist.

It's frustrating cause list widget was my favourite..Any idea on how to correct that ?

And I found two more bugs :

1) When you press i on a widget to see the cast, sometimes the thumb of the first actor of the cast is not visible until it's highlited with the keyboard.

2) Image

Here you can see a nice widget with all the cast of a movie.

Then if I go on another movie which contains less actors than the first one (look at the cast for Balto) :

It's the cast of the first movie again.
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-02-29, 01:26)Lockos Wrote: Guys, is it possible to label a widget with whatever name we want ?

I noticed that it is possible with every type of widget except List and I don't know why. As soon as you pick a playlist as a target for the widget, even if you named it right, it shows either "Movies" or "TV shows" that is to say the type of the playlist.

It's frustrating cause list widget was my favourite..Any idea on how to correct that ?

And I found two more bugs :

1) When you press i on a widget to see the cast, sometimes the thumb of the first actor of the cast is not visible until it's highlited with the keyboard.

Here you can see a nice widget with all the cast of a movie.

Then if I go on another movie which contains less actors than the first one (look at the cast for Balto) :

It's the cast of the first movie again.

Looks like there is a mistake in the widget template.

In regards to the cast, if you have a fresh install with skin helper service there seems to be a little bit of lag until some sort of cache is built up.

@madnox team
In the template.xml Line 318 should be $SKINSHORTCUTS[name]
I noticed the cast issue myself when it was first added to the widget info. At the time I wasn't to sure what I could do to fix the issue and it was something that I forgot to mention or do anything about. The variables may need to be looked at. I am not sure but using the dbid could be faster?
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
As I'm watching the oscars tonight, I noticed that my Oscars playlist stops at Argo (3 years ago). I figured out that I'm missing 12 years a slave so I'll fix that but I know that I have Birdman. The issue is the official title is "Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)" while the playlist is matching just against "Birdman".

Would be nice if you could just match against an IMDB id, but since you can't we have to either use "contains" or be exact with the title.

Also, any chance we can add bsoriano's 2 other playlists to the skin (RecentBestPic and RecentTop250)? Would be nice to be able to use those for widgets like he did Smile
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2197533
Oscars Lists are updated ( IMDB Ids are not supported for playlists it seems )
but i changed the birdman entry and add also the new movies too ( best pictures and the OscarWinners )
add also those 2 recent Playlists

Guys how do i make artist info appear in here on the right

(2016-02-29, 07:22)schimi2k Wrote: Oscars Lists are updated ( IMDB Ids are not supported for playlists it seems )
but i changed the birdman entry and add also the new movies too ( best pictures and the OscarWinners )

And "Spotlight" won the Oscar tonight.
PS.. Which is a bummer, should have been The Revenant
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2016-02-29, 07:22)schimi2k Wrote: Oscars Lists are updated ( IMDB Ids are not supported for playlists it seems )

Sweet. Nice job. Only other thing I would change is to have it descending order so that you get most recent to oldest then it loads.
(2016-02-29, 07:53)pletopia Wrote:

Sweet. Nice job. Only other thing I would change is to have it descending order so that you get most recent to oldest then it loads.

those things can be edited by everybody who want this Wink ( just edit the playlist and change the order ^^

(2016-02-29, 07:41)guandms Wrote: Guys how do i make artist info appear in here on the right

do you have .nfos for them ? i get my infos from my artist.nfo files ...

• 245(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39